Home remedies are very useful for natural cervical spondylitis treatment. Home remedies provide quick relief from pain and stiffness of neck. Home remedies prevent recurrent attacks of cervical spondylitis. Home remedies are available at home and can be used on a regular basis to get relief from cervical spondylitis. Useful and effective home remedies for cervical spondylitis are:
- Exercise and yoga therapy plays an important role in giving cervical neck pain relief. Simple exercises such as walking, bicycling and swimming provides relief from stiffness and pain in the neck.
- Yoga exercises also help to provide relief from neck pain. Simple yoga exercises should be done regularly to get rid of pain in the neck.
- People suffering from cervical spondylitis should avoid taking pillows at all and should sleep on firm mattresses. They should change their habit of sitting for long hours and should stand up from their seat after every hour.
- One should eat diet rich in green vegetables and fruits. Vegetables such as tomato, cabbage, cucumber, radish, and fruits are useful in providing nutrients to the body.
- The person suffering from cervical spondylitis should avoid eating fried foods, sweets, sour curd, and excessive tea and coffee.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol completely to get rid of pain. Vitamin D and calcium are important for healthy bone formation. Foods such as dairy products should be consumed regularly to prevent pain and inflammation of the bones.
- Garlic is an effective remedy for cervical pain relief. Extract garlic juice and heat it in a pan. Apply it gently over the affected area. It gives relief from stiffness and swelling quickly.
- Take mustard oil and heat it in a pan. Apply it gently to massage the area of neck and shoulders. It provides quick relief from pain as it increases blood circulation to the area.
Cervical spondylitis is a condition in which the cervical vertebrae become inflamed. There is excessive pain and stiffness of the neck region. Pain can also extend to the arms. It occurs mainly due to degeneration of the bones. Osteoporosis is also another cause of cervical spondylitis.
Causes of cervical spondylitis
There are many factors that increases the risk of inflammation in the neck are. Some of the important causes are:
- Any injury or trauma to the neck area can cause pain and stiffness of the neck.
- Smoking can also produce infection of the neck region.
- Family history is also an increasing risk factor for causing cervical spondylitis in some individuals.
- People involved with jobs where there is sitting in front of the computer for long hours can also suffer from neck pain.
- Carrying heavy weights can also produce cervical pain. It is a common problem in weight lifters.
Cervical spondylitis symptoms
The most important symptom of cervical spondylitis is the pain in the neck region. Pain extends further to the arms.
- There is numbness of fingers due to reduced supply of blood to the region of the neck.c
- Stiffness reduces the motion of the head.
- Vertigo may be present due to pain and stiffness in the neck region.
- Headache is a common symptom in cervical spondylitis.
Cervical spondylitis treatment
There are many natural herbs that help in safe and natural cervical spondylitis treatment. Herbal remedies provide quick relief from pain and stiffness of the neck and helps to get rid of inflammation. Herbs provide nutrients to the bones and help in increasing wide range of motion of the muscles and bones in the neck. The package of herbal remedies for cervical spondylitis consists of natural herbs that help in preventing recurrent inflammation of the bones. The package for cervical spondylitis is an excellent blend of natural herbs for preventing pain and stiffness of the neck. Important herbs in the package include the following:
Ekangaveer Rasa: It is a natural herbal remedy for getting rid of pain. It provides nutrients to the bones and increases strength of the neck area. It provides quick relief and also prevents recurrent attacks of pain and stiffness. It is a wonderful natural herb for cervical spondylitis treatment.
Pravala Pisti: This is a wonderful and unique herbal remedy for cervical spondylitis treatment. It helps to reduce stiffness and pain in the neck area. It also reduces numbness of the arm by improving blood supply to the region of the neck.
Brihad vat Chintamani Ras: This is a suitable remedy for the natural treatment of cervical spondylitis. It helps to prevent infection. It prevents degeneration of the bones. It supplies proper nutrients to the bones and helps to get rid of pain and stiffness.
Swarna Maksika Bhasm: It is a unique herbal remedy that helps in increasing the strength of the bones. It reduces numbness and helps to get rid of pain. It also gives relief from headache and vertigo. It increases the nerve strength and prevents pain in the neck area.
Pidantaka Vati: This may be used on a regular basis to prevent stiffness and vertigo. It also provides relief from headache. It is a suitable herbal remedy to get rid of pain and inflammation of the bones in the neck area.
Trayodashang Guggulu: This herbal remedy may be used for preventing recurrent attacks of pain and stiffness in the neck region. It helps to get rid of stiffness and other symptoms of cervical spondylitis naturally.
Chanderprabha Vati: It is a unique herbal remedy for preventing cervical spondylitis. It is a natural treatment and produces no side effects. It increases the strength of the muscles and prevents recurrent attacks of pain.
, Trackable Shipping Free
Dosage and mode of administration
Take medicine no 1, 2, 3 and 4 and mix them together. Divide the mixture into 60 equal parts. Take one part in the morning and one in the evening before meals with water or honey.
Take 1-1 tablet each from medicine no 5,6 and 7, three times in a day after the meals with warm milk or water.