Cirrhosis of the liver produces abnormal functioning of the liver. There is inflammation of liver cells due to damage to the normal structure of the cells. It causes scarring of the liver. There is also formation of nodules. The most important cause of liver cirrhosis is alcohol consumption. Too much consumption of alcohol leads to the damage of the liver cells. Other causes of liver damage also includes excessive intake of fatty foods and prescription remedies. In some individuals, virus is also responsible for producing the symptoms and signs of liver cirrhosis. Liver performs many important functions in our body. It is the largest organ in the body and helps in removing toxins from the body. It also helps in regulating the glucose levels in the body. It helps in glucose metabolism and prevents the deposition of fats in the body. It produces bile that helps in emulsification of fats. Thus, liver is an important body organ that performs a large number of functions. It is important to diagnose the liver disease as early as possible to get the best treatment for liver cirrhosis.
Signs of liver cirrhosis
There are some important signs of liver cirrhosis that may help in early diagnosis of the disease. The important signs that one should recognize for an early diagnosis of the disease are:
- There is weakness and tiredness in the body
- Loss of appetite may occur with bad taste in the mouth
- There is loss of weight due to reduced appetite
- Bruising of the skin is a common symptom in individuals suffering from liver cirrhosis
- Swelling of the body may occur due to water accumulation
- Itching and burning of the skin is also a common symptom due to accumulation of wastes in the body
- Patient may complain about pain and tenderness in the right side of the abdomen
- Skin may become yellowish due to increased bilirubin levels in the blood
- The colour or stools also change due to increased secretion of bile in the blood
- Colour of urine also changes and there is increased risk of getting frequent urinary infections
|1 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$69.00||Free, Trackable|
Home remedies for liver cirrhosis
Some important home remedies for the treatment of liver cirrhosis at home are given below. These home remedies are found to be very useful and effective for the home treatment for liver cirrhosis:
- Prepare a juice by adding different green leafy vegetables such as carrot, spinach and other green vegetables to prevent the signs of liver cirrhosis.
- Restrict intake of fats in your diet as it helps in quick recovery and also helps in the formation of new liver cells.
- Drink a glass of butter milk every day. You can also add a pinch of cumin seeds powder and black pepper to prevent digestive disorders.
- Papaya is believed to be an excellent home remedy for liver cirrhosis. Papaya helps in boosting the immune system. Its natural substances stimulate the normal functioning of the liver cells. It also helps in the formation of new and healthy liver cells.
- It is important to detoxify your liver for its proper functioning. Therefore, drink more water to remove toxin from your blood and ultimately form your body.
- Avoid eating processed and canned food. These foods ma contain harmful substances that can produce damage to the liver cells.
- Eat a low sodium diet to prevent the effect of cirrhosis on the kidneys. Also avoid taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs to avoid the symptoms of liver cirrhosis.
- You may start taking light food that is easily digestible when your liver is not functioning properly.
- Guava is also a natural home remedy for liver cirrhosis that helps in adequate functioning of the liver cells.
Treatment for liver cirrhosis
The package of herbal remedies provides an excellent treatment for liver cirrhosis. All the remedies in this package are natural and safe and provide the best treatment for liver cirrhosis. The important herbal remedies included in this package are:
Sarva-Kalpa Kvatha: This is a great natural remedy for the treatment of liver cirrhosis. It provides natural support to the liver cells for ultimate functioning.
Kaya-Kalpa Kvatha: It is considered as one of the best herbal remedies for the cirrhosis of liver. It helps by boosting up the immunity. It gives quick relief from all signs and symptoms of liver cirrhosis.
Pravala Pancamrta: It is also believed to be a wonderful herbal remedy that helps in the treatment of liver cirrhosis. It stimulates liver for normal functioning. It may be taken regularly to prevent complications that may arise due to liver cirrhosis.
Kasisa Bhasma: This herbal remedy helps to improve the functioning of liver. It is a great natural remedy that boosts up the immunity and prevents you from the complications.
Swarna Maksika Bhasma: This is also a natural and herbal remedy that gives quick relief from the symptoms of liver cirrhosis. It helps in the formation of new liver cells to replace the old and worn out liver cells.
Amrta / Giloy Satva / Gulvel Satva: It is believed to be an excellent herb for making your liver strong and healthy. It supplies proper nutrition to the liver cells and helps in the regeneration of liver cells.
Svarna Basanta Malati: This remedy may be used for the treatment of any kind of liver disorders. It supplies proper nutrition to the liver cells and helps to recover quickly from the signs and symptoms of liver cirrhosis.
Udaramrta Vati: This herbal remedy may be used every day along with other herbs to get the best results. It is an effective herbal remedy for the treatment of cirrhosis of liver. It prevents damage of the liver cells by supplying proper nutrition to the cells.
Arogyavardhani Vati: It is also an excellent herbal remedy that provides the best nutrition to the liver cells. It helps to get rid of all signs and symptoms that are present due to cirrhosis of the liver.