Sinuses are open spaces present around the nose. When there is accumulation of mucus in sinuses, it produces inflammation that is known as sinusitis. It is a chronic condition and may produce other symptoms as well. Rhinitis is a condition in which the mucous membranes of the nose become inflamed. The main cause of sinusitis & chronic rhinitis is attacks due to bacteria or a virus. Sinusitis & chronic rhinitis produces irritating symptoms such as running nose, pain in the facial bones, recurrent headache, sneezing, difficulty in sleeping, etc. There is congestion in the nose. Allergens may also produce chronic infection of sinuses. Allergens such as dust, mites, pet dander, pollens may produce allergic reaction and can aggravate the symptoms of allergy. People who suffer from allergic reaction should avoid their contact with pollens or allergens. Natural remedies for respiratory infection give quick relief from the symptoms of sinusitis and rhinitis. Natural remedies are safe and effective. People suffering from any kind of respiratory infection may take natural remedies to get rid of their infection.
|1 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$65.50||Free, Trackable|
Sinusitis & Chronic rhinitis symptoms
Symptoms of rhinitis and sinusitis are related to each other. Symptoms of rhinitis and sinusitis overlap each other. It is very difficult to distinguish between the symptoms of sinusitis and chronic rhinitis. The most important symptoms are:
- There is congestion in the sinuses that may produce pain the facial bones. In chronic rhinitis, there is lacrymation and burning of the eyes.
- Chronic sinusitis may lead to the problem of adenoids. There is inflammation of adenoids that may cause pain in the throat.
- People suffering from chronic rhinitis may have nasal polyps, recurrent ear infections and continuous headache. Congestion is the main reason that may cause headache.
- Continuous watery discharge from the nose that may produce irritation and swelling of eyes is also present in people suffering from chronic rhinitis.
- People suffering from sinusitis may also complain of pain in the eyes. Fever may be present due to inflammation of sinuses.
- Patient may feel weak and tired. There is pain in the legs and decreased immunity due to constant irritation of the eyes and nose. Facial pain may extend to ear and other parts of the face.
Home remedies for coryza
Coryza is one of the main symptoms that are present in chronic rhinitis. There is constant watery discharge from the eyes and nose. It produces irritation of the nose and eyes. The best home remedies for coryza are:
- Take grapefruit juice and add one teaspoon of lemon juice. Also add one teaspoon of honey. Drink it slowly during an attack of acute coryza. It is a wonderful home remedy for coryza and other rhinitis symptoms.
- People suffering from rhinitis should drink more water to remove mucus from the nose and chest. One should drink warmer fluids to get quick relief.
- Avoid mental and physical stress to prevent the attacks of sinusitis and chronic rhinitis. Stress is the main cause that may aggravate the symptoms of rhinitis and chronic sinusitis.
- Keep yourself away from dust and other allergens to prevent the attacks of rhinitis and sinusitis. People suffering from these respiratory problems should use humidifier in their room to avoid the attacks.
- Boil a few pieces of ginger in a glass of water for some time and add one teaspoon of honey. Drink it slowly to get relief from congestion and symptoms of sinusitis.
- Boil a few basil leaves in a glass of water and also add one teaspoon of lemon and one teaspoon of homey to the water. Drink it every day to boost your immune system and to get rid of recurrent infection.
- Citrus fruits such as lemon, amla and oranges are believed to be very useful for the people suffering from respiratory infection. These fruits boost up the immunity and prevent recurrent attacks.
How to treat a sinus infection naturally?
There are many natural remedies for respiratory infection. Natural remedies are safe and may be taken regularly to get rid of recurrent respiratory infection. This package of natural remedies is a safe treatment. All the remedies in this package are natural and provide quick relief from the symptoms of sinusitis and rhinitis. Important herbal remedies for respiratory infection are:
Swasari Ras: It is an excellent home remedy that provides quick relief from the symptoms of respiratory infection. It boosts up the immunity and provides quick relief from the symptoms of chronic rhinitis.
Sringa Bhasma: It is a natural remedy to get rid of the symptoms of coryza. It helps to treat the sinus infection naturally. It gives immediate relief from congestion of the head and nose.
Abhraka bhasma: It is believed to be one of the best herbal remedies for the treatment of sinusitis and chronic rhinitis. It helps to get rid of allergic rhinitis. It prevents the recurrent attacks as it boosts up the immune system.
Pravala pisti: It is a wonderful herbal remedy that is believed to one of the best natural remedies for the treatment of rhinitis and sinusitis. It gives immediate relief from coryza and lacrymation. It may be taken every day to get quick relief.
Trikatu Churna: It is a wonderful herbal remedy that is found to be the main remedy for getting rid of infections in the respiratory system. It does not produce any side effects and it gives you quick relief.
Lakshmi vilasa: It is a natural remedy for allergic rhinitis and sinusitis. It provides relief from sneezing and irritation in the throat. It is a natural remedy that prevents recurrent attacks.
Sanjivani vati: This natural remedy has been used traditionally and is found to be the best remedy for the treatment of respiratory infections. It prevents recurrent attacks of allergy and gives quick relief.