Diabetes mellitus also known as hyperglycaemia is one of the metabolic diseases that are caused due to insufficient production of the insulin hormone by the pancreas. In this disease, the person has high levels of glucose in the blood. It is believed that any system of medicine cannot cure diabetes mellitus. There are natural systems including ayurvedic herbs and homeopathic remedies that may help to control the symptoms and cure diabetes mellitus. There are many herbs for diabetes mellitus that help in the treatment of diabetes mellitus. It is very easy to know the symptoms of diabetes mellitus and one can easily find out from the symptoms about the presence of high blood sugar in the blood.
There are mainly two types of diabetes:
Type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes
Type 1 diabetes: In type 1 diabetes the pancreatic cells do not produce insulin at all. It is also known as insulin dependent diabetes, or juvenile diabetes. Type 1 diabetes mainly occurs in children or it has an early onset in life. People suffering from type 1 diabetes depend upon artificial insulin injections for their life.
Type 2 diabetes: In this type of diabetes, pancreatic cells do not produce enough insulin for proper metabolism of the carbohydrates. Most cases all over the world are of type 2 diabetes. It is easy to control type 2 diabetes by making changes in lifestyle and by controlling diet.
Buy Package for Diabetes
|1 pack||$94.00||Free Shipping|
Symptoms of diabetes mellitus:
Symptoms of diabetes mellitus are very clear and can help easily distinguish from any other metabolic disorder. In the early stages, diabetes is asymptomatic. It is important to diagnose diabetes as soon as possible to prevent complications. It is necessary that people should have proper knowledge and education about symptoms of diabetes mellitus. Some of the important signs and symptoms of diabetes mellitus are:
- The first and the most important symptom is increased thirst. People with high blood sugar have increased thirst.
- There is frequent urination especially at night.
- Patient will feel weak and tried. There is lethargy during the day due to weakness of the bones and muscles.
- Patient will complain of blurred vision during the day.
- May have sudden weight loss.
- Skin infections become common and itching of the skin becomes a common symptom.
- Any injury or wound does not heal quickly.
- Numbness of the extremities.
- Hot tremors and perspiration.
- Tingling and burning in the feet.
What are the causes of Diabetes Mellitus?
- There are different causes of the diabetes mellitus. Type 1 diabetes mellitus is produced due to insufficient production of the insulin by the beta cells of the pancreas. It is an autoimmune disorder in which the body’s immune system affects the beta cells of the pancreas.
- Heredity is an important factor related with the development of type 1 diabetes. Genes get transferred from the parents to children. It may run in families and children with diabetic parents are more susceptible to develop diabetes.
- Environmental poisons such as food items, toxins, unhealthy diet also plays an important role in the development of diabetes.
- Taking of unprescribed remedies may also lead to diabetes.
- Obesity and physical inactivity are the leading causes of type 1 diabetes. People who live a sedentary life and do not involve in any physical exercise may suffer from diabetes mellitus.
Herbal medicines in package for Diabetes mellitus :-
Divya Madhunashini Vati: Madhunashini vati is an excellent herbal remedy for the natural treatment of diabetes. This herbal remedy is known for ages for the treatment of high blood sugar. It acts on the pancreatic cells and help them to secrete enough insulin naturally. The herbal remedy for diabetes mellitus does not have any side effects.
Divya Shilajeet Shudhh/Shilajeet Sat: This is another herbal remedy for the treatment of diabetes mellitus. It is also found to be very useful in the natural and herbal treatment of diabetes. This natural herb has blood glucose level reducing properties and this natural helps in converting blood glucose into glycogen to store in the muscles. In this way it helps in controlling the blood sugar level.
Home remedies for Diabetes mellitus
There are many effective home remedies for diabetes mellitus that are available at home. One can use these home remedies to control the symptoms of diabetes and also to boost up the immune system to fight against the complications that may arise due to high blood sugar level:
Jamun leaves or powder of the dried jamun seeds is a very effective home remedy for the diabetes mellitus. You can also add neem leaves and powder of the neem seeds to make it an effective home remedy.
Fenugreek seeds are also very useful for the people suffering from diabetes. You can soak some fenugreek seeds in a glass of water and keep it overnight. Drink the water every day in the morning. This will not only boost your immunity but will also help in controlling blood sugar.
Karela of bitter gourd is also a wonderful home remedy for diabetes mellitus. Some people eat raw karela everyday. Karela not only helps in controlling blood sugar but also helps in cleansing of the blood from harmful and toxic substances.
Amla is also an important home remedy for diabetes mellitus. You can put one alma in a glass of water and then take out the juice from the amla and drink it every day trip.
Diabetes mellitus can be easily prevented by making some lifestyle changes. One should do regular exercise and should eat a well balanced diet. All nutrients present in our food are necessary for optimum body growth.
Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking because these produce harmful chemicals into he blood and reduces the immunity of the body. Completely eliminate sugar in any form from the diet so that you may get normal blood sugar level. Always try to control blood sugar because it is a deadly disease and affects other organs as well. Therefore, diabetic people should definitely make some changes in their lifestyles to live happy and contented life.