Depression is an illness that causes sadness and decreases the interest in all the activities of life. Depression affects the life of a person. There are physical as well as emotional problems produced by depression. People with depression feels that there life in not worth living and they often try to commit suicide. Depression may affect all the people during some part of their life. In some people it comes and passes away soon whereas some individuals are not able to cope with the depressive situations of life and they continue to suffer which affects their physical as well as mental health. Conventional treatment for depression includes habit forming remedies which produce many other side effects and a person becomes addicted to these remedies. Depression herbal remedies help in reducing the symptoms of depression and helps in depression natural cure. You can take depression herbal remedies to cure depression naturally. Depression natural cure includes home remedies as well as depression herbal remedies. It is easy to cure depression naturally without producing any side effects. People suffering from depression should not lose heart and should look for depression natural cure because there are large numbers of herbal remedies that help to cure depression naturally.
What are the symptoms of depression?
There are no uniform symptoms of depression. Some people experience symptoms of depression whereas others may not. The severity of the symptoms depends upon for how long is one suffering from it. Some common signs and symptoms of depression are given below:
- A person suffering from depression will have a constant feeling of sadness, anxiety and nervousness.
- There is a feeling of negativity in mind and everything seems boring and useless.
- Person becomes hopeless for everything in life.
- Person becomes restless and move from one place to another anxiously.
- Irritability, headache, anger may occur frequently.
- A person does not have any interest in daily activity and works which they enjoyed at one time.
- There is low level of energy and person feels tired and weak.
- There is loss of sleep or person may sleep too much.
- There is loss of concentration and cannot remember the names and other necessary things of daily life.
- Patient is unable to make decision; it becomes difficult to find interest in anything.
- Eating habits also change and patient may eat too much or lose complete appetite.
- There are suicidal thoughts and a person with depression may attempt to commit suicide.
- There may be digestive disorders that may occur as a result of depression.
Detail of Herbal remedies in package of depression
Medha Kwath: This is an excellent herbal remedy for the treatment of depression. This natural remedy calms down the brain and gives relief from sadness and grief. It helps in bringing back the person to normal state of mind.
Mukta Pishti: This herbal remedy is found to be an excellent solution for the people suffering from sad feelings. It helps in correcting the depressed state of mind and gives immediate relief from sadness and grief.
Praval Pishti: It is an excellent herbal remedy for the people suffering from depression. It is found to provide nutrition to the brain and also increase the blood supply to give relief from anger and depressed state of mind.
Godanti Bhasm: This natural herbal treatment for depression is an excellent solution that helps to give quick relief from other signs and symptoms that are associated with depression. It helps to increase the concentration of mind and is found to be an excellent tonic for the brain disorders.
Medha Vati: It is another excellent herbal remedy for the depression. It provides necessary nutrients to the brain and helps in giving quick relief from the state of depression. It supplies oxygen to the brain and give relief from depression. It is an excellent remedy to increase the memory and brain concentration.
What are the causes of depression?
- There is not a single or an absolute cause for depression. There are different factors that combine together to produce depression. Some of the important factors that may lead to depressive states include person’s genetic behavior, biochemical imbalances, personal experiences and psychological factors.
- Our brain secretes certain chemical substances called as neurotransmitters. It is found that when the neurotransmitters are secreted in an imbalanced amount then it may result in depression.
- There are some families in which depression runs from ages. People of every age suffer from depression at one time or the other. There is a genetic link between depression and it is aggravated by a certain combination of genes present in an individual.
- A sudden loss of a family member, loss in business or any other such awful experience can also lead to depression.
- It is found that people having low levels of folate and vitamin B12 are at an increased risk of developing depression.
Home remedies for Depression
It is necessary to take enough sleep to get relief from depression. Insomnia or loss of sleep is one of the important causes of depression. Therefore, people who lack sleep should calm down their brain by taking normal sleep.
One should go out with friends and enjoy in the company of others. Do not sit alone for longer periods of time. One should engage in several activities of recreation to get some entertainment. Morning walk increases the supply of oxygen to the brain and it helps in removing the symptoms of depression.
Healthy food is very necessary to get relief from the state of depression. Certain foods are depressive in nature and some foods such as chocolates help in getting relief from depression naturally. It is said that one should one chocolate per week.
Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking because these cause depressive state of mind and are harmful for the body. Instead one should drink more water to remove the waste chemical substances from the body. Exercise also helps in the treatment of depression. Yoga asana and mild exercise helps to increase the supply of blood to the brain and gives quick relief from depressive state of mind.