Depression is a state of mind when a person loses complete interest in life and remains sad and gloomy all through the day. It is a mental state that also produces bad effects on the physical health of a person. People suffering from depression have no interest in life and they try to end their life. It may affect people of all ages. In some individuals, it comes for a short period of life and goes away soon with counseling whereas in some individuals it remains for a longer period of time. They suffer continuously and may develop physical health problems too. People who take conventional remedies for depression may suffer from a lot of side effects. There are different causes of depression. One should consult an experienced psychologist to get the best treatment. Nature cure for depression includes natural remedies that help to get rid of this problem without producing any side effects. Family members should provide full support to the patient for quick recovery. In many cases family support and counseling is required to help a person get out from depression. Many home remedies for depression are also found to be useful that give natural cure for depression.
Causes of depression
There are a large number of causes of depression. It is very important to determine the underlying cause of the problem to provide the best treatment to the patient. Some of the common causes that may lead to depression are:
Many chemical substances are released from our brain which are called as neurotransmitters. When improper amount of neurotransmitters are secreted, it may cause depression.
In some families, depression is a hereditary problem. Genes may be transferred from parents to children. It is found that certain genes may be responsible for producing depression and it runs in families.
A short term depression may occur due to a sudden loss of a loved one, business, house or any other bad experience of life. Many children may suffer from depression due to their poor performance in examinations.
Symptoms of depression
Symptoms of depression may vary from person to person. Every individual may not suffer from the same symptoms when suffering from depression. Also, the severity of symptoms vary depending upon the duration of the illness. Some important symptoms of depression are:
- There is a feeling of sadness and gloominess. There is no desire to talk to anyone.
- People suffering from depression wants to stay inside their room without any light.
- They do not want to take part in leisure activities of life. There is restlessness due to excessive secretion of stress related hormones.
- A person may become sad and irritable. Headache and anger is present due to loss of interest in anything. There is hopelessness in everything.
- Feeling of weakness and tiredness may be present due to loss of strength in the body.
- Loss of concentration and diverted mind are common in children who suffer from depression. They are not able to concentrate on their studies.
- Appetite gets reduced and there is no desire to eat anything.
- Patient may develop suicidal tendency and may try many suicidal attempts.
- Digestion problems may occur due to improper secretion of digestive enzymes and juices in the body.
- Loss of sleep and frequent weeping in front of others or smaller issues is a common symptom that indicates depressive state of mind.
Home remedies for Depression
There are many home remedies for depression that may be taken regularly to get rid of depression and its associated symptoms. Some of the useful home remedies for depression are:
- Giloy is a wonderful home remedy for depression. It is a natural herb. Take a few leaves of giloy and heat them in a glass of water. Drink it every day to get quick relief from the depression.
- Drink a glass of warm milk every day before going to bed. It gives proper sleep at night and also helps to get rid of depression.
- Meditation is a natural home therapy that may also help to get rid of depression. People suffering from depression should do meditation to get relief.
- A healthy diet is also useful in getting rid of depression. One should eat a diet rich in vitamin B12 because it is an important vitamin that prevents brain disorders.
- Family members should sit with the person and try to give him/her company. A person suffering from depression should be left alone in the house.
- Family members should take him/her for outing. Fresh air also increases the supply of oxygen to the brain that helps to get rid of depression.
Natural cure for depression
The package of herbal remedies provides natural cure for depression. This package of herbal remedies consists of wonderful herbs that help in balancing the hormones and also changes the state of mind. Important herbal remedies in this package are:
Medha Kvatha: It is a wonderful natural remedy that helps in the natural cure for depression. It changes the state of mind and brings happiness and joy. It changes the mood of a person quickly.
Moti Pisti: It is also believed to be a wonderful herbal remedy that helps to get rid of sadness. It helps an individual to get out of the depressive state quickly and brings a change in life.
Pravala Pisti: This herbal remedy may be used regularly for the natural cure for depression. It is a safe and herbal remedy for getting out of depression. It enhances the supply of blood to the brain and gives immediate relief.
Godanti Bhasm: It is also a wonderful remedy to provide the best natural cure for depression. It helps to get relief from all the symptoms that may occur due to depression. It increases concentration and memory of a person.
Medha Vati: This herbal remedy is a wonderful tonic for brain. It increases the supply of nutrients to the brain and helps to get rid of depression quickly. It provides quick relief from depression and its related symptoms.
Buy Package for Migraine or Headache
|1 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$74.00||Free, Trackable|