Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in the rectal or anal region. Anal and rectal region is supplied by many arteries and veins. Enlarged and congested tissues in the rectum and anus cause problems. Hemorrhoids occur equally in men and women. There are two types of hemorrhoids: Internal and external hemorrhoids. If hemorrhoid originates from the top of the anus, it is called as internal hemorrhoid and if it originates from the lower end of the anus, it is called as external hemorrhoid. Another way of differentiating between different types of hemorrhoids is that in some there is bleeding along with swelling and pain while passing stool whereas in some people there is no bleeding and only swelling and pain is present. Hemorrhoids develop when people suffer from repeated attacks of constipation and they have to strain a lot for a bowel movement. Hemorrhoids may also occur if there is an increased pressure inside the abdomen due to any condition. It may occur during pregnancy or when lifting heavy objects. Everyone has hemorrhoids. When hemorrhoids become too big or inflamed, they cause problems.
Buy Arshkalp Vati (40 gms)
|1 Bottles , Reg.Shipping Free||$11.00||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles , Reg.Shipping Free||$20.00||Shipping Free|
|5 Bottles+1 Bottles Free, Reg.Shipping Free||$49.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$32.00||Free Trackable|
|5 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$49.90||Free Trackable|
Causes of hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids may be caused by different reasons in different people. Hemorrhoids mainly occur due to increased pressure in the lower part of the rectum. This may happen due to the following reasons:
- Chronic constipation is the most important cause of hemorrhoids. People suffering from chronic constipation strain a lot while passing stool. Excessive straining causes hemorrhoids.
- Another common cause of hemorrhoids is lifting of heavy weights. People who lift heavy weights may have increased pressure in their abdomen that may cause swelling of veins in the rectum and anus.
- Pregnancy is the most common cause of hemorrhoids in women. During pregnancy, there is an increased pressure from the uterus. Women also suffer with constipation during pregnancy that may lead to the formation of hemorrhoids.
- Excessive straining during bowel movements is also an important cause of hemorrhoids. People who sit for longer periods of time in toilet may suffer from constipation.
- People who sit for longer periods of time may also suffer from hemorrhoids.
Signs and symptoms of hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are not a serious problem and in most people they go away on their own by changing diet and lifestyle. Some people undergo surgery which is not the solution of the problem as it may reoccur again. Some common signs and symptoms of hemorrhoids are:
- There is a feeling of hard lump around the anus. It is painful when touched.
- Some people may complain of passing blood during bowel movements. Blood may be of bright red colour.
- Itching and burning may be present around the anus.
- Mucus may be present during bowel movement.
- Patient may complain of pain when defecating. There is redness and soreness of the area around the anus.
Natural remedies for piles
Natural remedies for piles are very useful and help to get rid of pain and swelling. Natural remedies provide quick relief from symptoms of piles. There are large numbers of natural remedies for piles available in the market. It is very difficult to select the best remedy for piles. Arshkalp vati is a natural piles treatment and helps to prevent the recurrence of symptoms. It is one of the best piles cure. It immediately gives relief from pain in the anal and rectal area. It helps to avoid surgery and one has to take it once to get rid of all the symptoms of piles. It is an excellent piles cure for both types of hemorrhoids. It gives quick relief from inflammation of the veins and arteries. Arshkalp not only gives relief from the symptoms of piles but also helps to improve the functioning of the digestive system.
It is advised that one or two tablets of Arshkalp vati should be taken two times in a day before meals with water.
Home remedies for hemorrhoids
Home remedies are also very useful for the treatment of piles. Home remedies are available at home and can be taken regularly to get rid of piles. Some useful home remedies for piles treatment are given here:
- Dry mango seeds and grind them to make powder. Take one teaspoon of dried mango seeds powder two times in a day with water to get relief from hemorrhoids.
- Take a glass of water and soak two or three dry figs in it and keep it overnight. Eat dry figs in the morning and drink the water. This helps to give you quick relief from the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
- Grate one radish and add a teaspoon of honey to it. Eat this mixture twice in a day. Radish juice is also an effective home remedy. You can drink one glass of radish juice everyday to get relief from hemorrhoids.
- Take fresh leaves of bitter gourd and grind them to take out juice. Mix one or two teaspoon of juice with butter milk and drink it every day. This is a wonderful home remedy for the piles treatment.
- Take a glass of milk and boil it. Take one banana and mesh it properly. Mix this mashed banana in the boiled milk and drink it every day to feel better.
- Eat green leafy vegetables and fibre food to avoid constipation. Fibrous food helps to increase the bulk of stool and gives relief from constipation.
Prevention tips for hemorrhoids
People suffering from hemorrhoids should take some preventive tips to avoid reoccurrence of hemorrhoids. Some useful tips are given here that may help to prevent piles:
- Drink more fluids and water for normal bowel movements.
- Exercise is important for getting rid of piles. Mild exercise helps to get rid of piles quickly.
- People suffering from hemorrhoids should avoid eating too much spicy and fried food as it can aggravate the itching and burning of the rectum and anus.
- Too much coffee and tea should be avoided as these beverages can aggravate the symptoms of piles.
- People suffering from piles should avoid sitting for longer periods of time. They should take regular breaks and walks between the long sitting periods.