Ashmarihar Ras is a natural cure for kidney stones. It is a herbal remedy for kidney stones. It naturally helps to break down the kidney stones and their removal from the urinary tract in a natural way. Ashmarihar Ras is found to be an effective natural cure for kidney stones. There are many kidney stones natural remedies but this wonderful herbal product helps to remove kidneys naturally from the body. It consists of kidney stones herbal remedies and do not produce any side effects. In conventional system, there is no cure for kidney stones. Surgery is recommended for kidney stones which may cause complications. This combination of kidney stones natural remedies helps to eliminate stones from kidneys. It also gives relief from symptoms associated with kidney stones. It may also be taken as a preventive remedy for kidney stones. People who have a tendency of stone formation may take this herbal product for minimizing the risk of stone formation. People suffering from recurrent renal infections due to presence of kidney stones may take this product to prevent recurrent infection of kidneys.
|1 Bottles , Reg.Shipping Free||$11.00||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles , Reg.Shipping Free||$20.00||Shipping Free|
|5 Bottles+1 Bottles Free, Reg.Shipping Free||$49.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$32.00||Free Trackable|
|5 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$49.90||Free Trackable|
Benefits of Ashmarihar Ras
- Ashmarihar Ras is a natural cure for kidney stones and it helps in the removal of stones without producing any pain.
- Surgery of kidney stones may produce complications, but regular intake of Ashmarihar Ras does not produce any adverse effects.
- Ashmarihar Ras is recommended for kidney pain due to presence of stones. It also gives relief from itching and burning while passing urine.
- Kidney stones may damage the renal tissues but this help to dissolve the stones and prevent any damage to the kidney tissues.
- Ashmarihar Ras is a useful product for maintaining good health of kidneys. It provides nutritional benefits as it consists of natural herbs.
- Ashmarihar Ras helps to remove waste substances from the kidneys and also prevents deposition of calcium and other stone forming agents.
- Ashmarihar Ras is a wonderful herbal product that helps in regulation of functions of the kidneys and removal of toxic substances from the blood.
- It helps to maintain optimum health of the kidneys by providing natural nutrients to the kidneys.
Ashmarihar Ras is a herbal product that provides therapeutic help for the treatment of renal stones. The herbs in the natural product are believed to act on kidneys and eliminate stones in urine.
Ashmarihar Ras is recommended for chronic kidney problems that may be associated with stone formation in kidneys.
Ashmarihar Ras is useful for all cases of kidney stones. It is useful for people of all ages and does not produce any adverse effects.
Mode of administration
Ashmarihar Ras has to be taken with water or Ashmarihar kwath two times in a day. In the morning it may be taken empty stomach with water.
One to two grams of Ashmarihar Ras may be taken two or three times in a day depending upon the size of the renal stones.
- People suffering from renal stones should regulate diet to stop the formation of further stones and also to get relief from symptoms associated with renal stones.
- Vegetables such as spinach, brinjal, tomato, etc should be avoided by the people suffering from renal stones. These vegetables may cause pain and increase the formation of stones.
- Milk and milk products should be avoided as milk is rich in calcium and may enhance the formation of calcium deposits.
- Water and other fluids should be taken in large quantities because water helps in dissolving salts and easy removal of toxic substances from the body.
- Fried food and junk food should be avoided as it may aggravate pain and inflammation of the kidneys.
- Salt consumption should be reduced because salt is not good for kidney affections.
Many symptoms associated with renal stones can be prevented by making changes in the life style.
Simple exercise is necessary for maintaining good health. Sedentary life can lead to many problems.
Yoga also helps in maintaining regular kidney functions.
Cut on meat and other non-veg food items. Alcohol should be eliminated completely.
Tea and coffee may product oxalates that may lead to the formation of stones.
Home remedies for kidney stones
- Cranberry juice is very good for kidney stones. Mix one or two teaspoon of lemon juice in one glass of cranberry juice to quickly eliminate crystals through the urine.
- Apple cider vinegar is also good home remedy for kidney stones. Add one table spoon of lemon juice with two table spoon of apple cider vinegar to form an effective home remedy for kidney stones.
- Grapefruit juice is an excellent home remedy for renal stones. Drink one glass of grapefruit juice every morning before breakfast for natural elimination of stones from the body.
- Pomegranate juice is also an effective remedy for kidney stones. Drink one glass of pomegranate juice to break kidney stones eliminate from urinary organs.
- Basil or tulsi leaves are also good for maintaining kidney health. You may prepare a decoction by boiling few basil leaves in water and drink it every day for healthy kidney functioning. Drinking herbal tea including basil leaves is also good for health.
I’m 34 years old female and was suffering from renal stones in both kidneys for two years. I was having extreme pain on both sides. I felt pain while passing urine and blood also passed urine. My doctor said me to go for surgery for removal of stones but I refused. I tried many natural remedies as well. Some were effective for temporary period but pain returned after sometime. Then I read about Ashmarihar Ras and also the testimonials given by customers. I tried this remedy and took for two months regularly. My symptoms greatly reduced and when I got ultrasound done after two months, the size of the stone reduced considerably. I’m still taking this product. It is an excellent natural remedy for kidney stones. Thanks, Riya, UK.