Constipation is a common problem. It may occur at any age. When a person passes hard bowel movements or there are no bowel movements continuously for many days, the condition is termed as constipation. Sometimes, people also have to strain a lot during bowel movements. Constipation is not a disease but it is a disorder and it may occur due to other gastric diseases. People suffering from constipation often complain about pain in the stomach. Constipation can be easily treated by using natural and herbal remedies. A person can get rid of constipation by making changes in lifestyle and by changing diet.
Causes of constipation
There are various causes of constipation. Every person may have a different cause of constipation. Some of the common causes of constipation are:
- It may occur due to digestive organ diseases such as colon cancer.
- People who eat fewer fibres in diet may also suffer from constipation. Fibres are necessary to increase the bulk of waste material in our body.
- Less fluid intake can also cause hard bowel movements.
- Lack of exercise is also an important cause of constipation. Women have restricted movement during pregnancy and therefore, constipation is a common problem in pregnant women.
- Taking too many prescription medications can also result in constipation.
Symptoms of constipation
There are some other symptoms that may occur with constipation. It is a common symptom of gastric diseases but other symptoms may be associated with it. Some other symptoms that occur with constipation are:
- There is constant pain in the stomach. Patient has a lot of difficulty in bowel movements and has to strain a lot to pass bowel movements.
- There is sensation of fullness in the abdomen due to accumulation of waste inside the body.
- Nausea and vomiting may be present due to formation of gas.
- There is no appetite or loss of appetite in people suffering from constipation.
- It may also result in backache and weakness of the legs.
- Piles and fissures are common in people suffering from chronic constipation.
Natural cures for constipation
Natural remedies help to cure constipation fast. There are many effective natural remedies that work fast to cure constipation. Natural cures for constipation are safe and do not produce any adverse effects. Divya Churna is one of the best cures for constipation. Divya Churna is a combination of natural herbs. Natural herbal remedies in Divya Churna help to cure constipation fast. The herbal remedies boost up the functioning of the rectum to cure constipation naturally. It is also a wonderful herbal remedy that improves appetite and other gastric complaints. This natural remedy may be taken by people of all ages. It can be taken regularly to get rid of constipation forever.
Buy Divya Churna
|1 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$12.00||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$22.00||Shipping Free|
|5 Bottles + 1 Bottle Free , Reg. Shipping Free||$54.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles , Trackable Shipping Free||$34.00||Paid, Trackable|
|5 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$54.90||Free, Trackable|
Take one teaspoon of Divya churna with a glass of warm water in the morning.
Home remedies for constipation
Home remedies are very useful for the treatment of constipation at home. Home remedies are easily available at home and may be taken regularly to avoid recurrent attacks of constipation. Some useful and effective home remedies for constipation are:
- Add a pinch of salt and one teaspoon of lemon juice to a glass of warm water and drink it every day in the morning. This helps to detox your body and keeps your system clean.
- Eating fibrous fruits such as guava is an excellent way to get rid of constipation. People suffering from constipation should one guava everyday to avoid constipation.
- Take some flaxseeds and grind them to make powder. Take one teaspoon of flaxseeds powder and drink one glass of water in the morning to avoid constipation. Take this home remedy regularly for two weeks to completely get rid of constipation.
- Boil some basil leaves and mint leaves in a glass of water. Strain the mixture and drink it every day empty stomach to cleanse your digestive system. It is a natural detox that cleanses your body from inside.
- Prepare a mixture by adding almonds, sesame seeds and flaxseeds and grinding them. Eat one teaspoon of this powered with a glass of hot milk. It is a wonderful home remedy for constipation.
- Soak a handful of raisin in water and keep it overnight. Eat raisins in the morning and also drink the water. This helps you to get rid of constipation naturally. Raisins are good fibrous food and quickly help to prevent recurrent attacks of constipation.
- Add one teaspoon of desi ghee in a glass of hot milk and drink it every day before going to sleep to get rid of constipation.
Preventing tips for constipation
People suffering from constipation should take some precautions in life to avoid constipation. One should make changes in lifestyle and diet to naturally avoid constipation. Some tips are given here that may help to prevent constipation naturally:
- People suffering from constipation should eat more fibres in the diet. Eating a fibre rich diet is very useful to prevent constipation.
- Drink more fluids to increase the consistency of stool and also for easy bowel movement. People suffering from recurrent attacks of constipation can drink vegetable soup or more fruit juices to avoid constipation.
- Exercise is very important to get rid of constipation. Yoga asana helps to stimulate the functioning of the digestive organs and also help to get rid of constipation. Mild exercise is useful for people to avoid constipation naturally.
- Processed food such as white flour, fried foods should be strictly avoided by the people suffering from constipation. This slows down the process of digestion and can lead to other digestive problems.
- Avoid drinking too much beverages such as tea and coffee as these may cause flatulence and can cause digestion problems. Alcohol drinking should be strictly avoided as it can also cause improper digestion of food that can lead to constipation.
- Stress should be avoided by doing meditation. In many people stress is also an important cause of constipation and other digestive problems.
- Avoid taking too many prescription medications. Consult your doctor if you suffer from any gastric complaints before taking any medication.