Dant Kanti is herbal toothpaste which is prepared by using traditional herbs for preventing diseases of teeth. It is a natural tooth paste that helps to keep your teeth and gums healthy. Dant kanti is believed to be the best natural toothpaste as it is prepared by natural herbs that help to keep gums and teeth healthy. Regular brushing of teeth by using this herbal toothpaste helps to prevent cavities and tooth pain. It is a wonderful natural tooth paste that prevents toothache and infection of the tooth. This natural tooth paste is made up of well known herbs that are found to be effective for normal functioning of teeth and gums. It helps to stop bleeding and bad breath. People who suffer from gum diseases such as recurrent inflammation of the gums, toothache, and bad smell from the mouth should use this herbal toothpaste to get rid of such diseases of gums and teeth. It helps to keep teeth and gums healthy and one may get healthy teeth for a longer time. Some people have to go for tooth extraction due to inflammation of the roots of the teeth but this herbal toothpaste may help to prevent such extraction of tooth.
Buy Dant Kanti Herbal Toothpaste
|1 Pack , Reg.Shipping Free||$11.00||Shipping Free|
|2 Pack , Reg.Shipping Free||$20.00||Shipping Free|
|5 Pack+1 Pack Free, Reg.Shipping Free||$49.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$35.00||Free Trackable|
|5 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$60.00||Free Trackable|
Benefits of Dant Kanti herbal toothpaste
- Dant kanti herbal toothpaste is wonderful natural toothpaste that helps to keep your teeth healthy.
- It is a useful natural tooth paste that provides nourishment to the teeth and prevents diseases of the gums.
- It is useful in preventing cavities of the teeth, inflammation of the gums and decay of teeth at an early stage.
- It is also beneficial herbal toothpaste for children who get cavities due to eating to too many sweets and chocolates. It is absolutely natural and safe and does not affect in an adverse way.
- Dant Kanti herbal toothpaste is the best natural toothpaste that nourishes the teeth with natural minerals such as calcium and phosphorus for development of healthy teeth.
- It is a wonderful natural toothpaste to prevent pyorrhea (bad smell from mouth) and gingivitis (inflammation of the gums).
- It is also beneficial for people who suffer from sensitivity of teeth as well as for other tooth problems. People may solve their tooth problems by using this herbal toothpaste everyday two times in a day.
- This herbal toothpaste gives long lasting freshness and it also prevents staining of teeth in people who smoke cigarettes or chew tobacco.
- Dant Kanti herbal toothpaste is well known toothpaste for keeping healthy functioning of gums and teeth.
All the herbs in this toothpaste are used traditionally for keeping healthy teeth.
- Dant Kanti herbal toothpaste may be used everyday regularly as it is absolutely natural and does not produce any adverse effects.
- Dant Kanti herbal toothpaste is suitable for people of all ages as it is pure and herbal.
Direction of Use:
Dant Kanti herbal toothpaste should be used two times in a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening after eating dinner and before sleeping so that any food stuck in the teeth may be removed.
Life style changes
One may keep his/her teeth healthy by making some life style changes. People who do not brush their teeth at night may suffer from teeth and gum problems. It is because after eating food some small particles of food may remain stuck in our teeth. During sleep, microbes start acting on the stuck food in the teeth and cause inflammation of the gums. Therefore, it is very essential to clean teeth before sleeping at night. Regular dental check up should be done after every six months so that you may know if you have any infection of teeth. But people who use this natural herbal toothpaste everyday seldom suffer from teeth problem.
- It is very important to make some dietary changes to prevent tooth and gum problems.
- Too much drinking of tea and coffee should be avoided as these may stain the teeth and also produces bad smell from the mouth.
- Fruits and vegetables should be eaten more as they provide essential minerals to our teeth for proper functioning. Citrus fruits that are rich in vitamin C should be increased as it helps to prevent scurvy.
- Eating of sweets and chocolates should be restricted especially in children as it is the leading cause of tooth cavities in children. Children should be advised to brush their teeth immediately after eating sweets or chocolates.
- Fried food should be avoided as it may also damage the tooth enamel that weakens the teeth and causes tooth decay.
Home remedies for tooth problems
- Clove is believed to be an excellent home remedy for tooth problems. Chew a piece of clove. Its juice will help to give relief from toothache.
- Once piece of clove may also be kept on the aching tooth and slowly its juice will help to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Citrus fruits such as orange and lemon are also useful for toothache. Keep a slice of lemon on the tooth that has pain and inflammation. It will give immediate relief.
- Wheat grass is also a useful home remedy for tooth problems. Drink a glass of wheat grass juice every day to prevent tooth problems.
- Garlic also has anti-inflammatory properties. Chewing a piece of garlic will also help to give relief from toothache.
- Raw onion is also believed to be an effective remedy for toothache. Keep a piece of raw onion on the affected tooth to get immediate relief.
I’m 35 years old. I had severe gum infection. I used different antibiotics and pastes to treat my problem. But nothing gave me relief. Then, found Dant Kanti herbal toothpaste and started using it two times in a day. Within a week I got tremendous results. It is wonderful natural herbal toothpaste that solved my problem quickly. Now, I’m using it every day to keep my teeth healthy and strong. Thanks, Bob, USA.