Diabetes is a metabolic disorder. It occurs when pancreas fail to produce sufficient amount of insulin for absorption of glucose from the blood. It is also known as hyperglycaemia. Pancreas secretes insulin for proper metabolism of blood glucose. When pancreas fails to work properly, there is decreased secretion of insulin hormone that may cause diabetes mellitus. It is a disorder and many people control diabetes by making changes in lifestyle and by controlling their diet. There are generally two types of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. In type 1 diabetes, pancreas fails to produce insulin at all. It mostly occurs in children and people suffering from type 1 diabetes have to take artificial insulin from outside in the form of injections. They have to depend upon insulin injections for whole life. In type 2 diabetes, pancreas produce little amount of insulin.
There is decreased secretion of insulin as required by the body and this may cause an imbalance in the body. It mostly occurs after middle age or in grown up individuals. People suffering from type 2 diabetes have to take diabetic medications to stimulate pancreas to secrete required amount of insulin. Along with medications people can also make changes in diet and lifestyle to reduce blood sugar levels. Natural remedies also help in the treatment of diabetes. Diabetes herbal treatment helps in controlling blood sugar naturally and do not produce any side effects.
Buy Madhu Nashini Vati (60 g)
|1 Pack, Reg. Shipping Free||$17.00||Shipping Free|
|2 Pack, Reg. Shipping Free||$32.00||Shipping Free|
|5 Pack + 1 Pack Free, Reg. Shipping Free||$79.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Pack , Trackable Shipping Free||$44.00||Free, Trackable|
|5 Pack , Trackable Shipping Free
Diabetes mellitus Symptoms
There are very peculiar symptoms of diabetes mellitus. One can easily recognize the symptoms of diabetes mellitus. It is important to start the treatment of diabetes to prevent complications. One should consult a physician before taking any medication for diabetes. Some common symptoms of diabetes are:
- Increased thirst is the most important symptom of diabetes. People complain of increased thirst especially at night.
- Another important symptom of diabetes is increased urination. Frequency of urination increases at night. Patient has to move to the washroom frequently to empty the bladder.
- Body feels weak. There is weakness all over the body. Lethargy and tiredness are common symptoms in people suffering from diabetes.
- Vision may get affected due to increased blood glucose levels.
- Weight loss is also a common symptom in people suffering from diabetes.
- May have sudden weight loss.
- Skin problems are common in people suffering from hyperglycaemia. There is increased itching and burning of the skin. Skin becomes rough and dry.
- Wounds take a long time to heal properly in diabetic people.
- Numbness of fingers is also a common symptom and it occurs due to weakness of the nervous system.
- Tingling and burning of feet is also common in diabetic people.
- Some people may also suffer from tremors and cool perspiration all over the body.
Causes of diabetes mellitus
Different types of diabetes may be produced by different reasons. Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disorder and it affects the beta cells of the pancreas. Beta cells of pancreas secrete insulin and when beta cells get affected there is decreased production of insulin which may cause high blood glucose levels.
- Heredity plays an important role in producing diabetes. When both parents suffer from diabetes, then children are more prone to suffer from diabetes at a later age.
- Eating an imbalanced diet can also cause diabetes. Excessive eating of junk food, beverages and fried food can also affect the functioning of the body organs and can lead to diabetes.
- Intake of over the counter medicines without consulting a physician can also cause diabetes. Self medication can also cause other disorders.
- Obesity is another important factor that can increase the risk of developing diabetes.
- Lack of physical exercise is also a common cause of diabetes. People who lead a sedentary life are more prone to suffer from diabetes.
Natural remedy for diabetes
There are many natural remedies for diabetes. Herbal and natural remedies help to get rid of diabetes naturally. There are lots of herbal remedies that are available in the market for controlling blood sugar. Madhunashini vati is a natural remedy for diabetes. It is an ayurvedic medicine for diabetes. You can take this natural remedy for diabetes without any consultation. It is made up of safe herbal remedies and is a good diabetes herbal treatment. You may take this ayurvedic medicine for diabetes regularly along with other medicines for some time and then reduce your prescription medicine slowly. It stimulates the pancreas to secrete the required amount of insulin for proper absorption of the glucose.
Divya madhunashini vati is an excellent ayurvedic medicine for diabetes. It is a suitable remedy for people of all ages. This is a wonderful diabetes herbal treatment that does not produce any side effects even when taken regularly for a longer period of time. It stimulates pancreas for normal functioning.
Take one or two tablets half an hour before food two times in a day.
Home remedies for diabetes mellitus
Home remedies also help in controlling blood sugar. People with type 2 diabetes can control their blood sugar by taking home remedies. Home remedies are safe and can be taken regularly to control blood sugar. Home remedies also help in boosting up the immune system. Some useful home remedies to control blood sugar are:
- Take jamun leaves and guava leaves and dry them to make powder. Taken one teaspoon of this powder everyday with water, two times in a day to control blood sugar effectively.
- Take fenugreek seeds and grind them to make powder. Take one teaspoon of this powder first thing in the morning with a glass of water to control blood sugar levels.
- Bitter gourd is a useful home remedy. You can eat raw karela everyday in the morning to control blood sugar or you can drink its juice to clean your blood and control blood sugar.
- Amla is also an excellent home remedy for diabetes. Take half teaspoon of amla powder with a glass of water in the morning to stimulate pancreas for secreting insulin.
- Eat a well balanced diet and avoid taking sugar in any form. Do regular exercise to remain healthy and for proper metabolism of the food. Exercise regularly to enhance the immunity and to stimulate pancreas for secreting required amount of insulin hormone.