Tribhuvan kirti Ras is a wonderful combination of bronchitis herbal remedies. It also provides natural influenza support. This is also a blend of tonsillitis remedies that give quick relief from sore throat. It is a wonderful remedy for all sorts of respiratory problems. The herbal remedies in this product help to fight against the diseases quickly and effectively. Tribhavankirti may be taken every day to prevent recurrent attacks of bronchitis and tonsillitis. People who suffer from recurrent respiratory infections should start taking this herbal product at the start of change of season to boost up the immunity and to prevent the symptoms of bronchitis and tonsillitis. It is a suitable remedy for children and adults as it helps to prevent recurrent attacks of tonsillitis in children. It is also a useful influenza support that helps to get rid of cough and cold. This helps to lower down the body temperature when suffering from respiratory infection. Bronchitis herbal remedies in this package are safe and produce no side effects. Tonsillitis remedies are also very useful and safe. The herbs are found to be very effective for the treatment of infection of tonsils.
Buy Tribhuvankirti Ras – 20 gm
|1 Bottles , Reg.Shipping Free||$11.00||Shipping Free|
|2 Pack , Reg.Shipping Free||$20.00||Shipping Free|
|5 Pack+1 Pack Free, Reg.Shipping Free||$49.90||Shipping Free|
|2 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$32.00||Free Trackable|
|5 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$49.90||Free Trackable|
Benefits of Tribhuvankirti Ras
This herbal product has numerous benefits. It is one of the best herbal treatments for all types of respiratory infections. This herbal product gives influenza support and helps to get rid of irritation, cough and cold.
- It is also a wonderful combination of tonsillitis herbs. It gives relief from sore throat and prevents recurrent infections of tonsils.
- It is also a combination of bronchitis remedies. It prevents the inflammation of the bronchi and gives relief from cough.
- It is a natural support for the whole respiratory system as it stimulates the functioning of the respiratory organs.
- This is a useful remedy for children who suffer from recurrent attacks of tonsillitis. Regular intake of this herbal remedy can help to avoid surgery.
- Tribhuvankirti Ras helps to get rid of cough and cold without producing any side effects. This herbal remedy also helps in boosting up the immune system to prevent recurrent attacks.
Tonsillitis refers to the inflammation of the tonsils. It may occur at any age but children are more prone to suffer from this inflammation. There are different cases of infection. The main cause is bacterial infection that may produce inflammation of the tonsils. Tonsils are the lymph nodes that are present in the back of the mouth and top of the throat. The most important function of tonsils is to provide protection against bacterial or viral infection. But sometimes, tonsils get inflamed and they fail to recognise the disease causing agents. This can lead to other health problems. Thus, it is important to get the right treatment of tonsillitis to prevent recurrent infections.
The main symptoms of tonsillitis include: sore throat, headache, fever, difficulty in swallowing, fever, ear ache, chills, body aches, and tenderness of jaw and throat.
Bronchitis refers to the inflammation of the bronchi. The respiratory membrane swells up due to inflammation and blocks the tiny respiratory passages. This results in accumulation of the mucus and produces cough. There is cough along with mucus. This also produces vomiting of blood sometimes. It can also produce shortness of breathing during regular bouts of coughing. The most important cause of bronchitis is cigarette smoking. Thus, it is a common problem found in smokers. Cigarette smoking produces damage to the lining of the respiratory tract and produces inflammation. Thus, people who are chain smokers are at a direct risk of getting bronchitis. Other bacterial infections of the respiratory tract can also lead to inflammation of the bronchial tubes. Industrial pollution and environment pollution is also an important cause of bronchitis. People who work in industries where a lot of smoke is produced may also suffer from inflammation of the bronchial tubes.
The most important symptom of bronchitis is cough. There is productive type of cough and due to continuous coughing, patient may also complain of pain in the chest.
- High fever may be present due to inflammation of the bronchial tubes.
- Patient may have difficulty in breathing due to inflammation of the bronchial tubes.
- Headache, chills, body aches may be present.
- There is difficulty in swallowing and patient may also complain of sore throat.
Home remedies for respiratory disease
People suffering from respiratory diseases may take home remedies to get rid of the symptoms of respiratory diseases. Therefore, one should take natural remedies to get rid of recurrent infection. Home remedies are safe and may be taken anytime to get rid of the symptoms of respiratory infections. Some useful and effective home remedies are:
- Take a glass of water and boil it. Add a few leaves of tulsi, and a small piece of ginger. Let it boil till the volume of water reduces to half. Drink it slowly the whole day as a medicine. It gives instant relief from cough.
- Take a glass of hot water and add half teaspoon of turmeric powder. Boil it for five to ten minutes. Add two teaspoon of honey. Take two teaspoon of this decoction three times in a day to get rid of inflammation. Turmeric is a wonderful herb that helps in the treatment of respiratory infections.
- Take a glass of Luke warm water and add a pinch of salt in it. Do gargle two or three times in a day to get quick relief.
- Make herbal tea by adding tulsi leaves, ginger and cardamom. Drink it two times in a day to get rid of inflammation of the throat. It is a wonderful remedy that provides immediate relief from the symptoms of cough and cold.
- Avoid eating any fried or spicy food. It can irritate the lining of the respiratory tract and can produce complications.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and people that smoke cigarettes should strictly avoid smoking get rid of recurrent infections of the respiratory tract.
- One should take a few leaves of tulsi and a small piece of ginger. Grind them together and add one teaspoon of honey. Eat one teaspoon of this mixture and drink a glass of hot water to get quick relief. This is also a wonderful home remedy to prevent recurrent infections.