Divya Triphala churna is a combination of three natural ayurveidc herbs which are traditionally believed to be useful for digestive disorders. This is a natural colon cleanser and helps in the treatment of gastric disorders. It is a wonderful remedy for constipation. Tiphala churna consist of three ayurvedic herbs namely Amalaki, Haritaki and Bibhitaki. All the three herbs are believed to be very useful for digestive disorders. All the three herbs are known to be natural remedies for constipation. This ideal combination of herbs is a natural cure for gas and other disorders of the digestive system. Amalaki is a rich source of vitamin C that provides immunity to the body against any infection. It prevents inflammatory diseases of the gastric organs.
Benefits of Divya Triphala churna
- Divya Triphala churna is useful for digestive complaints such as flatulence, bloating of abdomen, etc.
- Divya Triphala churna is beneficial for chronic constipation. It stimulates the activity of the rectal muscles and helps in easy passage of bowels every day.
- Divya Triphala churna helps in stimulating appetite in children who do not like to eat anything due to bloating of gas formation.
- Divya Triphala churna helps in easy digestion of the food and maintains normal metabolic rate in the body.
- Divya Triphala churna is recommended in old people who suffer from weak digestion and other digestive problems.
Buy Divya Triphala Churna (100 gm)
|1 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$12.00||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$22.00||Shipping Free|
|5 Bottles + 1 Bottle Free , Reg. Shipping Free||$54.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles , Trackable Shipping Free||$34.00||Free, Trackable|
|5 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$54.90||Free, Trackable|
Divya Triphala churna is a very good combination of three different herbs and is used for all the digestive complaints.
It is a very useful remedy for constipation and other digestive ailments such as flatulence and gas formation. It is a natural cure for gas.
One to two teaspoon of Divya Triphala churna is to be taken at night while sleeping with lukewarm water or milk.
Divya Triphala churna is an excellent herb that is useful for increasing strength and rejuvenating the body cells. Some of dietary recommendations are given below:
- Drink about eight to ten glasses of water to flush out chemicals and toxic substances from the body naturally.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables to boost up energy and immunity of the body.
- Avoid eating preserved, processed and canned food.
- Avoid eating too much fried and junk food.
- Do not combine two or more foods as they may be incompatible.
Home remedies for colon cleansing
Take half cup of apple juice, two table spoon of aloe vera juice one tablespoon of psyllium husk powder and mix with one glass of water. Drink this mixture everyday to get relief from constipation.
Take juice of one lemon, add one pinch of salt, a dash of honey and mix together in one glass of warm water. Drink this mixture every day in the morning after rising.
Eating lots of fibrous foods such as green salad, bran, brown bread also helps in the treatment of constipation. All these natural remedies are highly effective in the treatment of constipation and are a natural cure for gas.