Patanjali Tulsi Ghan vati is a wonderful remedy for the treatment of respiratory infections. This herbal remedy has natural extracts of tulsi. Patanjali Tulsi Ghan Vati helps to get rid of recurrent infections of the upper and lower respiratory organs. This herbal remedy also helps in boosting up the immune system. It is a wonderful and natural treatment for chronic cough. There are many uses of tulsi in everyday life. Tulsi has been used traditionally for the treatment of respiration diseases. It has been used in the Ayurvedic system of treatment for the preparation of many effective remedies for cough and cold. This not only gives relief from chronic cough and cold but also helps to boost up the immunity. Patanjali Tulsi Ghan vati is a suitable herbal product for people of all ages. It is a safe herbal remedy that can be taken for the treatment of any kind of respiratory infections. It may be given to children during winters to boost up their immunity and to prevent them from the recurrent attacks of cough and cold.
Buy Patanjali Tulsi Ghan Vati – 40 gm
|1 Bottles , Reg.Shipping Free||$11.00||Shipping Free|
|2 Pack , Reg.Shipping Free||$20.00||Shipping Free|
|5 Pack+1 Pack Free, Reg.Shipping Free||$49.90||Shipping Free|
|2 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$32.00||Free Trackable|
|5 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$49.90||Free Trackable|
Benefits of Patanjali Tulsi Ghan vati
- Tulsi is also a wonderful herb for the treatment of chronic stomach infections. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help to get rid of stomach pain.
- It makes your immune system strong and gives prevention from respiratory diseases such as asthma, bronchitis, etc.
- Children who suffer from recurrent attacks of lung infections such as pneumonia can also take this herbal treatment to enjoy good health for the whole life.
- Another benefit of this remedy is that it does not produce any side effect and is absolutely safe remedy. This gives a safe and effective treatment to get rid of recurrent infections.
- It is also a useful remedy for lack of strength in the body. It increases the supply of blood to the lungs and prevents infections.
- It also purifies the blood and helps to get rid of skin infections. This herbal remedy is also useful to get rid of fever and other signs of inflammation.
Holy basil benefits
There are many health benefits of holy basil. The natural holy basil benefits help to make it a wonderful natural treatment of various kinds of health problems. This is a natural product and is made up of natural extracts of holy basil. Different uses of holy basil makes it the first choice of the people for the treatment of respiratory diseases. It prevents the recurrent attacks of cold and cough. It is a wonderful remedy for chronic cough. It is a natural remedy for sore throat and gives an immediate relief from sore throat.
This is also a natural remedy for the expectoration of mucus from the chest. It gives quick relief from chronic cough without producing any side effects. People suffering from allergic symptoms such as sneezing, watering from eyes, cough and cold can take this remedy on a regular basis to get rid of their problem.
People suffering from chronic lung problems such as asthma, bronchitis, cough, etc, should take this herbal remedy to get rid of recurrent attacks of lung infections.
Tulsi may also be taken on a regular basis to boost up the immune system. People who suffer from recurrent attacks of bacterial infection can take this product on a regular basis to avoid infection.
Tulsi is a rich source of natural anti-oxidants. Anti-oxidants help to remove the free radicals from the body and protect your body from cancer forming cells. It makes your body free of harmful chemical substances by removing the toxins effectively.
Tulsi is also a useful remedy for stomach infections. It may be taken regularly to enhance the functioning of the digestive system. This helps to get rid of stomach gas, flatulence, fullness of the abdomen and constipation.
Indications for Patanjali Tulsi Ghan vati
Patanjali Tulsi Ghan vati is a natural and herbal remedy. It is an important herbal remedy for the treatment of various respiratory diseases. It is indicated for the treatment of a variety of illnesses. It naturally helps in the treatment of diseases by boosting up the immune system. Some of the important indications for Patanjali Tulsi Ghan vati are:
- It is indicated for the treatment of all types of respiratory diseases. It is a natural treatment for chronic cough, asthma, bronchitis, influenza, allergic diseases of the respiratory system, etc.
- It is also indicated for recurrent attacks of fever and weak immunity. It is a wonderful herb for boosting up the general body immunity.
- It is also indicated for improving appetite. It is an excellent remedy for the treatment of stomach infections and digestion problems.
- It is also indicated for loss of appetite, flatulence, constipation and disorders of the stomach.
- Tulsi is a general body tonic that helps to improve the overall health of a person. Tulsi may be used as a decoction or in the form of an herbal tea to remain fit and healthy.
- It is also indicated for children who suffer from recurrent respiratory infections. It helps in the treatment of pneumonia and other chronic lung problems in children.
- It is also indicated to reduce weight. It is a very good herbal treatment that is indicated for reducing weight. It is a rich source of natural anti-oxidants that help to remove cancer forming cells from the body.
- Tulsi is also a useful remedy for skin infections. It makes your skin to glow naturally. It helps in removing acne and other skin problems quickly. It supplies proper nutrition to the skin and makes your skin look healthy and young. It is a wonderful remedy to hide signs of ageing.
- Tulsi is a natural herb and it is found in all Indian homes. It is also used in making herbal tea. Many people use tulsi in everyday use for making spices and home remedies for the treatment of skin disease and respiratory infections.