Eczema occurs on different parts of the body and it is also called as ectopic dermatitis. There is complete dryness of the skin and too much itching of the skin. The skin becomes red. Eczema is of different types but atopic eczema is the most common. It is triggered by allergens and it is common in children. People suffer from eczema as their body produces less oil and fails to retain water.
Home remedies provide useful and effective solution for this skin affection. Home remedies for eczema help to strengthen the skin cells and fill in the gaps by helping your skin to retain moisture. Home remedies for eczema may be used for a longer period of time to get permanent relief from redness and itching of the skin. Effective home remedies for eczema are:
- Apply coconut oil on the skin. It is a wonderful solution to get relief from itching and burning of the skin. It skins into the deeper layers of the skin and fill the spaces between the skin cells. It provides oil to your skin and prevents dryness.
- You can also apply Jojoba oil in place of coconut oil. Everybody has a different skin. People who are sensitive to the coconut oil can apply jojoba oil. It is a kind of wax that lubricates your skin and penetrates deep into the skin. It moisturizes your skin and prevents dryness.
- Oatmeal bath also provides relief from constant itching of the skin. Oatmeal is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It gives relief from inflammation of the skin and reduces itching.
- Tea bath is also a wonderful home remedy for eczema. Chamomile tea is a useful home remedy as it has anti-microbial properties and it helps in reducing inflammation. It also gives relief from irritation of the skin.
- Honey is an excellent home remedy and it gives quick relief from the symptoms of eczema. It has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties. It speeds up the healing of skin cells and provides smooth skin.
- Take plain cornstarch and add a little water to form a paste. Apply it all over the affected areas of the skin. It provides quick relief from itching. It moisturizes the skin. You can also mix it with grape seed extract instead of water to make it more effective.
|1 Pack||$65.00||Free, Trackable|
Herbal remedies for eczema
The package of herbal remedies consists of natural herbs that provide quick relief from eczema. The package of herbal remedies is a blend of wonderful traditional herbs that increases the moisture of the skin and reduces itching of the skin. The herbs found in this package of remedies provide nutrition and support to the skin cells. The herbs fill in the gap between the skin cells and help to retain moisture. These herbal remedies for eczema give long term solution for the problem. The package of herbal remedies for eczema consists of the following herbal remedies:
Kayakalp Kwath: This is a unique herbal remedy for eczema. It increases the moisture content of the skin and provides immediate relief from itching of the skin. It also helps in the internal healing of the skin cells to provide long term benefits.
Rasa Mankya: This is believed to be a natural solution for the different types of skin problems and it is an effective natural remedy for eczema. It helps in the healing of the skin cells and reduces itching by providing proper nutrition to the skin cells.
Praval Pisti: It may be used for a longer period of time to provide proper nutrition to the skin cells. It reduces the gap between the skin cells. It helps to boost up the immune system to reduce the sensitivity to allergens. This may be used for the prevention of recurrent skin symptoms.
Kaya kalp vati: It is believed to be the most important herbal remedy for eczema. It helps in healing of the injured skin cells. It provides proper hydration to the skin and prevents dryness. It gives immediate relief from dryness and itching of the skin.
Giloy Sattva: It is the best herbal remedy that is used for providing proper nutrition to the skin cells. It is a natural herb that is found to be very useful for the treatment of eczema. It brings a natural glow to your skin by increasing the moisture between the skin cells.
Tala Sindura: This herbal remedy helps to address the root cause of the problem. It boosts up the skin cells and helps to retain moisture. It prevents dryness of the skin and gives relief from itching. It increases the oil in the skin cells naturally.
Kaisora guggulu: It may be used regularly to support the normal functioning of the skin cells. It is a natural treatment for eczema and may be used to get relief from itching. It is a safe remedy and very useful for skin problems such as eczema.
Divya Arogya Vardhani: This remedy in the package helps to boost up the immune system. It is found to be an excellent remedy that prevents the symptoms to reoccur by boosting the immunity. It supports the skin cells and helps to retain moisture.
Dosage and how to take:
Medicine no.1: Boil one teaspoon of this remedy in 400 ml of water till the quantity of water reduces to 100 ml. stain it out and take one teaspoon in the morning and one in the evening before breakfast and dinner.
Medicine no. 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6: Mix all these ingredients together and divide into 60 equal parts. Take each part, one in the morning empty stomach and one in the evening, one hour before dinner with water or honey.
Medicine 7 and 8: Take two-two tablets from each with water after breakfast and dinner.
How to relieve from Eczema?
Eczema is an irritating skin problem. One can get rid of itching by taking proper care of the skin. Proper hygiene should be maintained to reduce itching of the skin. A good diet also helps in reducing the symptoms of eczema. One should eat a diet rich in fruits and vegetables to reduce the dryness. One should avoid using cosmetic products that produce dryness of the skin.