Hepatitis may be treated by using natural remedies. In conventional system vaccination is given to prevent hepatitis. Natural remedies help to boost up the immunity and prevent the symptoms of hepatitis. Herbal remedies support the liver for normal functioning. Herbal remedies are very useful as they provide nutrition to the lover and prevent inflammation of the liver cells. Herbal remedies do not produce any side effects and may be taken regularly to prevent symptoms of hepatitis. Treatment for hepatitis consists of the following herbal remedies:
Divya Sarva-Kalpa Kvatha: It is a wonderful remedy for the hepatitis treatment. It is useful for all types of hepatitis and may be taken regularly to get rid of hepatitis symptoms. It provides strength to the liver cells and promotes normal liver functioning.
Divya Pravala Pancamrta: It is the most useful herbal remedy for hepatitis treatment. It prevents the inflammation of the liver cells and gives immediate relief form hepatitis symptoms.
Divya Kasisa Bhasma: It is an excellent remedy for hepatitis treatment. This remedy nourishes the cells of the liver and prevents liver damage.
Divya Swarna Maksika Bhasma: It is an excellent remedy for the hepatitis treatment. It may be given regularly to prevent hepatitis. It acts as a preventive remedy for hepatitis. It strengthens the liver cells and prevents inflammation.
Divya Amrta / Giloy Satva / Gulvel Satva: It is the most useful remedy for hepatitis treatment. It is indicated for all liver problems. It boosts up the liver cells and helps in the normal functioning of the liver.
Divya Svarna Basanta Malati: It is indicated for all types of hepatitis. It provides quick relief from the symptoms of hepatitis. It boosts up the immune system and prevents recurrent infection of the liver.
Divya Udaramrta Vati: It is a wonderful natural remedy for hepatitis treatment. It also helps to prevent the complications. It is useful in acute cases of hepatitis.
Divya Arogyavardhani Vati: IT is recommended for weak individuals. It boosts up the immune system and prevents any infection. It gives nutrition to the liver and also helps in proper functioning of other digestive organs.
Divya Punar Navadi Mandur: It is an herbal remedy that is indicated for any kind of liver problems. It may be taken regularly to prevent any complications. It gives immediate relief from gastric complaints.
Divya Syonaka Kwatha: It is the most effective natural remedy for hepatitis. It may be given for different types of liver problems. It prevents the infection and gives relief from hepatitis symptoms.
|1 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$81.50||Free, Trackable|
Hepatitis refers to the inflammation of the liver. It is a viral disease. Hepatitis is classified into different types depending upon the virus strain that produce the disease. Hepatitis causes scarring of liver cells. The three main types of hepatitis are hepatitis A, B and C. There are other types of hepatitis also present in some individuals but these are very rare. Hepatitis such as hepatitis H, G, is also present in some individuals. It is important to determine the strain of hepatitis to get the right treatment in conventional remedies.
Causes of hepatitis
Different hepatitis may be caused by different causes. Some of the important causes of hepatitis are:
- Hepatitis A is mostly produced by infected food and water. It is a mild viral infection and patient may recover soon.
- Hepatitis B is a sexually transmitted disease. When a person comes in sexual contact with an infected person, he/she may get affected by the virus.
- Another important cause of hepatitis B transmission is by sharing of needles or transmission of blood from an infected person to a healthy person.
- Hepatitis may be transmitted from an already infected mother to the child during pregnancy.
- Hepatitis C is transmitted when a person comes in direct contact with the blood of an infection person.
- Alcohol drinking harms the liver and too much alcohol drinking can lead to cirrhosis of the liver. This can further cause hepatitis.
There are some people who are at high risk of developing hepatitis. These people include the following:
People who live with infected people may suffer from hepatitis
People who work in day care centres are more prone to hepatitis
People who are drug addicts and take intravenous drugs
People who do not have single partner and have multiple partners are more likely to suffer
People who live in homes for destitute, prisons, military people are prone to suffer from hepatitis.
Symptoms of hepatitis
Many times people suffering from hepatitis may not experience any symptoms. A person suffering from hepatitis remains a carrier as virus is shed through body excretions that may infect other people. Some of the important symptoms of hepatitis are:
- Tiredness and weakness in the limbs
- Joint pains are common
- Diarrhoea, loss of appetite are common
- Fever may be present due to inflammation in the body
- Pain may occur on the right side of the abdomen
- People suffering from hepatitis may observe loss in weight
- A person may have dark coloured urine
- Drowsiness and dizziness is present due to extreme fatigue
- Skin may become dry and itching may be present
- Headache is common
Tips to prevent hepatitis
Hepatitis may be prevented by taking some precautions. Some useful tips for hepatitis prevention are:
- One should pay attention to the cleanliness. Surrounding should be clean and healthy. One should always wash hands before eating food.
- Filtered water should be used for drinking and cooking purposes
- Raw vegetables should not be eaten without washing them properly with water
- Clean and packed syringes should be used for blood transfusions
- Polygamy should not be practiced
- Members of the family should not share razors, toothbrush if any infected person is living in the family
- Stress should be avoided as it may aggravate the problem
- Exercise should be done regularly. Yoga helps to boost up the immunity
- Diet including proper nutrients should be eaten to boost up the immunity
- Pregnancy women should go for regular checkups to prevent infection to the baby
- Alcohol should be strictly avoided as it may aggravate the symptoms of hepatitis.
- One should drink more water to easily flush out the harmful chemicals from the body.