Premature ejaculation is a sexual disorder in men in which they suffer from early ejaculation than normal time. Many men suffer from this problem. They do not find any solution for their problem as it is a temporary problem and every man may suffer from it at one time or the other. It is a stressful condition and most of the time cause is not physical but it may occur due to some mental cause. Men suffering from premature ejaculation feel embarrassed in front of their partners as they ejaculate early. Some men are severely affected by this problem and they are not able to maintain erection for even few minutes. There are different ways by which men suffering from premature ejaculation may control their orgasms and enjoy with their partners. Some men suffer from this condition occasionally. Men who continually suffer from this problem should seek medical attention and start taking some treatment. Premature ejaculation is a common problem and mainly young men are affected more.
Premature ejaculation causes:
There may be many premature ejaculation causes. Some of the important premature ejaculation causes are discussed here:
Men who have early sexual experiences in their life may suffer from premature ejaculation later in their life. When a man does first intercourse he wants to show his ability and does not have any interest in making it a pleasurable act. This becomes a habit and leads to premature ejaculation.
There are some men who suffer from anxiety while doing the sexual act with their partner. They do not want to show their anxiety in front of their partner and it results in premature ejaculation. They do not concentrate on the act rather they feel anxious when they come in contact with the female partner.
Sometime premature ejaculation may be associated with erectile dysfunction. Sometimes men remain in a hurry to obtain strong and full erection and this causes premature ejaculation.
Some other factors that may cause premature ejaculation men are given:
Imbalance of the hormones may be responsible for causing premature ejaculation in men.
Insufficient secretion of serotonin may also lead to premature ejaculation
Thyroid disorders may also be associated with imbalance of the hormones which may cause premature ejaculation
Buy Package For Premature ejaculation
|1 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$84.00||Free, Trackable|
|2 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$152.00||Free, Trackable|
Herbal Medicines In Package For Premature ejaculation natural cures
Natural remedies greatly help in the treatment of premature ejaculation. Natural remedies are safe and have been used since ages for the treatment of sexual disorders in men. Premature ejaculation natural cures consist of many herbal remedies and some of them are discussed here:
Younamrit: This is one of the best herbal remedy for premature ejaculation. This herbal remedy helps to balance the hormones and provides strength to the sexual organs to maintain erections for a long time. It is a natural remedy that provides effective nutrients to the body for remaining longer in bed.
Chandraprabha vati: This is another herbal remedy for premature ejaculation. It is used traditionally for the treatment of any kind of sexual disorders in men. Men suffering from premature ejaculation should regularly take this herbal remedy to get quick relief from their problem. It helps in the secretion of the serotonin that helps to maintain erections for a longer time period. It gives relief from anxiety and stress that is the main cause of premature ejaculation.
Shilajeet Rasayan Vati: Shilajeet is a natural aphrodisiac that plays an important role in maintaining sexual health in men. This herbal remedy has been used since ages for the treatment of any kind of sexual problem in men. Shilajeet is a natural remedy and very useful for the treatment of premature ejaculation. It helps by giving nutrition to the sexual parts and by increasing the energy in the body.
Home remedies for premature ejaculation
There are many home remedies that may be used at home by men suffering from premature ejaculation. Home remedies are safe and very effective for getting rid of premature ejaculation naturally. Some useful home remedies for premature ejaculation are given below:
- Take one glass of boiled milk and add one table spoon of honey and one small piece of ginger in it. Sieve the mixture and drink milk. Take it regularly to get rid of premature ejaculation.
- Take one glass of water and add one teaspoon of green onion seed into it. Stir the mixture and drink before eating food.
- Banana, fennel, carrot have natural aphrodisiac properties and should be eaten everyday or should be included in the diet to treat premature ejaculation naturally.
- Take one glass of boiled milk and add some asparagus root in it and drink it every day to get best results.
- Garlic is another important home remedy for the treatment of premature ejaculation. Men suffering from PE should eat two or three cloves everyday to get long lasting erections.
- Take finely chopped carrots and add one table of honey and half boiled egg. Take this mixture regularly to get effective results.
- Saffron is another home remedy that is a great aphrodisiac. Men suffering from premature ejaculation should eat saffron everyday to increase the sexual drive.
Prevention of premature ejaculation
Men may prevent premature ejaculation by following the tips given here in this article:
- Exercise greatly helps in building the strength of the organs. Men should do simple exercise to maintain proper working of the body parts.
- Meditation also helps in giving relief from stress and anxiety. Men suffering from sexual disorders should do meditation to avoid stress and anxiety.
- Smoking cigarette and alcohol intake should be avoided as these are habit forming and decreases the working of the brain which may cause premature ejaculation.
- Tea and coffee should be reduced because these may cause more excitement and lead to premature ejaculation.
- Proper sleep should be taken for proper functioning of the brain.
- Men suffering from premature ejaculation should avoid masturbation as it may increase chances of developing premature ejaculation.