Cancer is characterized by excessive growth of cells in any part of the body. There are different varieties of cancer and each cancer has distinct signs and symptoms. Cancer cells may divide uncontrollably to form tumours. These masses of cells may alter functions of different parts of the body. When tumours are limited to a particular place and do not show much activity are termed as benign whereas tumours that proliferate to a great extent and produces harm to the other parts of the body are called as malignant tumours. A cancerous cell may travel to different parts of the body through the blood or lymphatic system.
When tumour travels to distant parts of the body through blood or lymphatic system it is termed as metastatic tumour. Cancer results from the uncontrollable growth of cells which do not die. Normal cells grow, divide and finally die. When there is mutation of DNA and damage to genes is involved in cell division it can lead to cancer. Carcinogenic substances produce changes in DNA that promotes cancer. Substances such as tobacco, exposure to x-rays, gamma rays, sun rays, may also cause mutations of DNA that may also lead to cancer.
When harmful substances enter our body, free radicals are produced which may be responsible for overgrowth of cells or formation of cancerous cells.
Symptoms of cancer
- There are different symptoms of cancer depending upon its location and extent of spread. Some cancers can be seen and felt through the skin as a lump. Skin cancer may be seen as a mole or wart on the skin whereas mouth cancers may present white lesions in the mouth which are painful.
- Brain tumours may present cognitive functions. Patient may have frequent headache, vertigo and dimness of vision.
- Colon cancer may produce diarrhoea, constipation, pain in the abdomen and vomiting.
- Bladder or prostate cancer may produce frequent urination or stoppage of urination.
- General symptoms such as fever, fatigue, loss of appetite, sweating, anaemia and weight loss may be present in all types of cancer.
Herbal medicines for cancer
Benign cancer may be treated with the help of herbal medicines. There are different types of herbal medicines for cancer available in the market. You may find a suitable herbal medicine for cancer by consulting a qualified physician. Herbal remedies are safe and do not produce any side effects. Some important and useful alternative medicines for cancer are discussed below:
- Kayakalp Kwath: This herbal remedy is useful in the purification of the blood and helps to remove pigmentation from the skin naturally.
- Sarva-kalpa kvatha: It is a useful herbal remedy for the treatment of liver cancer and other digestive problems. It is a suitable herb for cancer of digestive organs.
- Sanjivani vati: This herb is useful for boosting up the immune system and it helps to remove illness from the body parts.
- Sila sindura: It is a useful herb for all types of tumours and helps to reduce symptoms and suffering of the cancer patient.
- Tamra Bhasma: It helps to prevent formation of tumours and helps to boost up the immunity.
- Giloy sat: IT is a very useful herb as it helps to boost up the immunity and prevent against cancer of pancreas.
- Abhraka bhasma: IT is a useful herbal remedy for different types of cancers in the body.
- swarna basanta malati: This provides support to the blood and other cells in the body for normal growth and proliferation in the body.
- Mukta pisti: People taking this herb are happy because this herb is very useful for preventing bad effects produced by the cancer cells on other parts of the body.
- pravala panchamrita: It balances the different hormones and substances in the blood and prevents unwanted accumulation of the cells.
- heerak bhasm: This is a wonderful herbal remedy for cancer and helps in the treatment of all types of cancer.
- kanchanar guggulu: This is a useful remedy for the treatment of goitre and disorders of the thyroid gland.
- vriddhivadhika vati: This herb is found to be useful for boosting up energy and preventing the symptoms of cancer.
Out Of Stock
|1 Pack||$99||Free , Trackable|
Cancer Home remedies
- Research has suggested that eating raw garlic two times in a week may help to prevent cancer of lungs. Garlic is an important cancer home remedies which is said to posses’ anti-inflammatory properties.
- Broccoli is an important alternative medicine for cancer and for preventing signs and symptoms of colorectal cancer. It is a good source of certain phytochemicals that fight against cancer cells. It is also rich in anti-oxidants that reduce the effect of harmful free radicals in the body.
- Grapes: Grapes are rich in proanthocyanidins that help to reduce the unwanted production of hormones. It helps in the treatment of lung, prostate and colon cancer.
- Soybean: Soybean consists of phytoestrogens that help to block the activity of cancer cells. It also consists of isoflavones that prevent cancer at an early stage. It is an excellent home remedy for the prevention of colon and lung cancer.
- Wheat grass: It is a very useful alternative medicine for cancer patients. People who suffer from blood cancer should drink one glass of juice of wheatgrass every day to prevent complications of cancer. It helps to boost up the immunity and eliminate toxic elements from the blood.
- Green leafy vegetables and fruits help to boost up the immunity and prevent against different types of cancer. Cancer patients should eat high protein diet as proteins help to repair damaged cells and tissues.
- Avoid eating high amount of meat and pork as these may produce toxicity and is difficult to digest. Simple and healthy food is recommended for people suffering from cancer.
- Some exercise or yoga may help to boost up immunity. Therefore, cancer patients should do simple and easy exercises to remain healthy.
- Good sleep and freedom from stress is very important for maintaining normal body functioning.