Home remedies are very useful for osteoporosis. Home remedies are safe and can be taken regularly to prevent signs and symptom of osteoporosis. Home remedies provide necessary vitamins and minerals to the body for preventing bone loss and also helps in the formation of new bone cells. Home remedies for osteoporosis make the bones strong and tough. Important home remedies for osteoporosis are:
- Milk is the best home remedy as it is rich in different minerals required for the formation of new bone cells. One should regularly drink milk to prevent bone loss.
- Banana is a natural fruit that is rich in calcium and phosphorus and helps in the formation of new bone cells. It is an excellent home remedy for preventing osteoporosis.
- Soy products also help in getting rid of osteoporosis. Soy milk, paneer, curd are useful for preventing osteoporosis. One should eat more soy products to get rid of bone pains.
- Almonds are also rich in calcium and other minerals that help in preventing bone loss. Soak a few almonds overnight and peel next day in the morning. Eat everyday to prevent the bone pains.
- Dairy products such as cheese, curd, and paneer also help in preventing osteoporosis.
- Soak a handful of sesame seeds in water and keep overnight. Eat these seeds and also drink the water to get rid of the symptoms of bone loss.
- One should daily sit in the sun for at least 10 minutes to absorb vitamin D. it helps in strengthening the bones and also prevents bone loss.
- One should eat a well balanced diet to provide necessary minerals and vitamins to the body for proper bone formation.
What is Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is a bone problem in which bones become less dense. Bones become weak and fragile due to loss of bone cells. It occurs due to ageing. There is constant loss of calcium and other minerals from the bones which make them porous. It can lead to frequent fractures. People suffering from osteoporosis can suffer from recurrent bone fractures. Men and women should start taking extra calcium in their diet to prevent this bone condition. Bone growth slows down after a certain age. It takes a very long time for the formation of bone cells after the middle age due to which bones become weak. Therefore, it is necessary to take proper herbal supplements and diet to fulfill the necessary demands of calcium in the body.
How to cure Osteoporosis?
Natural remedies help to provide necessary vitamins and minerals to the body and help to prevent osteoporosis. The package for osteoporosis consists of herbs that help to cure osteoporosis naturally. All the herbs in this package are safe and natural and help in the formation of new bone cells. These herbs can be taken regularly to cure osteoporosis. It is an affordable way to manage osteoporosis. Important herbs found in the package are:
1. Giloy Sat: It is believed to be an excellent herb to enhance the bone strength. It provides necessary minerals to the bones and helps to increase bone density. It prevents loss of bone cells and prevents recurrent fractures.
2. Swarna-Maksika bhasm: This is a wonderful natural cure for osteoporosis. It provides necessary minerals to the bones and prevents bone loss. It also helps in the formation of proteins that increases the bone strength.
3. Pravala Pishti: It is said to be a unique natural cure for osteoporosis. It may be taken on a regular basis to increase the bone strength. It helps in quick healing of bone fractures and provides relief from bone pains.
4. Godanti Bhasm: This natural herb makes your bones strong and healthy. It may be used on a regular basis to prevent bone fractures. It helps in the formation of new cells and also helps in the removal of worn out cells. It provides necessary nutrients to the bones.
5. Brihadvata Chintamani ras: It is used traditionally for increasing the bone strength. It provides natural nutrients to the bones. It makes your bones strong and prevents fractures. It also provides relief from bone pains. This herb also improves body shape and helps to gain bone strength naturally.
6. Yograj Guggulu: This is said to be a useful herb for osteoporosis. It helps in natural bone growth and it also prevents loss of bone tissue. It makes your bones strong and healthy. It acts as a general tonic for the overall improvement of health.
7. Chandraprabha Vati: This is a general herb used for boosting up strength of the body. It helps in the formation of healthy bone cells. It helps in quick recovery from bone fracture. It may be used regularly to prevent osteoporosis.
8. Shilajit Rasayan vati: It is a natural cure for osteoporosis. It provides immunity to the body and also increases the strength of the bones. It prevents recurrent infection of the bones. It helps in quick healing from a fracture.
9. Ashwagandha Churna: This is said to be a useful herb for increasing the strength of bones. It provides natural nutrients to the body. It also boosts up the immunity. It helps in normal bone growth. It provides minerals to the bones necessary for the formation of new bone cells.
Buy Package for Osteoporosis
|1 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$67.00||Free, Trackable|
Dosage and mode of administration
It is recommended to mix medicine no. 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 together. The mixture should be divided into 60 equal parts. One part should be taken two times in a day, once in the morning and once in the evening before food with water or honey.
Medicine no. 6, 7 and 8: Take two tablets from each remedy two times in a day after food with water.
Medicine no. 9: Take one teaspoon of this medicine at night before going to sleep with warm milk.