There are many natural remedies for infertility. Natural remedies are safe and may be taken by men and women to get rid of the problem. There are different causes of infertility in men and women. It is important to determine the cause of infertility to get the right treatment. Natural remedies boost up the health of the reproductive organs and help in the natural treatment of infertility. Women may take natural remedies for getting pregnant. One may take natural remedies for a prolonged period of time to completely treat the condition of infertility. Some useful and effective natural remedies for infertility are:putrajivaka giri: It is also a wonderful natural treatment for infertility in women. It balances the female hormones and helps ovaries in producing healthy and mature egg cell. It removes the cause and helps in producing healthy egg cells. It helps in proper development of the female organs.
stri rasayana vati: It is the most important natural remedy for infertility in women. It helps in normal functioning of the ovaries and also balances the hormones. Regular intake of this herbal remedy does not produce any harmful effects. It helps in proper fertilization and helps to sustain the products of fertilization.
Chandra prabha vati: It is recommended for women who suffer from one or more reproductive problems. It helps to regularize the menstrual cycle and also helps in balancing the hormones. It is the main remedy that may be taken along with other herbal remedies for infertility.
Rajah Pravartani vati: It provides nourishment to the ovaries and helps in developing a mature ovum. It helps in normal fertilization of the egg with the sperms and results in conception.
What is infertility?
Infertility is a condition when a woman is not able to conceive for one year in spite of having regular intercourse with her partner without using any protection. When there is no successful conception and a woman is not able to bear child till the full term, it is diagnosed as an infertile woman. Either man or a woman may be responsible for infertility. There are different reasons for infertility in men and women. Screening of both partners should be done to find out the real cause of infertility.
Reasons for infertility
There are different reasons for infertility in men and women. Some of the common reasons for infertility are:
- Age is an important factor. Fertility in men and women decreases after a certain age. In women it decreases after the age of 35 years and in men it may start decreasing after the age of 40 years.
- Men and women who smoke cigarettes may suffer from hormonal imbalances that may lead to infertility.
- Consumption of alcohol is another important reason for infertility. Women who smoke do not bear child for many years. Alcohol imbalances the hormones and produce side effects on other organs. It is believed that alcohol consumption can lead to the production of faulty egg cell.
- Obesity is also an important reason for infertility in men and women. Women who are overweight may suffer from thyroid disorders that may produce infertility.
- Sexually transmitted diseases can also increase the risk of infertility in men and women. Recurrent infections of the reproductive parts have a bad effect on the reproductive organs.
- Mental stress is also an important reason for infertility in men and women. Mental stress disturbs the hormones and can produce defective sperms in men and egg cell in women.
- Many women take remedies for other chronic problems. These medications can produce harmful effects on other organs and some medicines lead to infertility in women.
Causes of infertility in women
In women there are many causes for infertility. Some of the important causes of infertility in women are:
- When a woman is not able to produce a healthy egg, she may suffer from infertility. This occurs due to some problem in the ovaries. Women who have multiple cysts in the ovaries may have ovulation problems. It may also occur due to imbalance of the hormones.
- Diseases or defects in the uterus and fallopian tubes can also result in infertility in women. Fertilization of an ovum and sperm takes place in the fallopian tube. If there is any defect in the shape and structure of the fallopian tube, fertilization will not take place. Defect may also arise due to some surgery of the uterus or the fallopian tubes. Surgery may produce scarring that may result in infertility.
- Endometriosis is also an important cause of infertility in women. It is a condition when some cells from the uterus break and start growing in some other part of the reproductive organs.
- Any disturbance in the menstrual cycle of women can also cause infertility. Women who do not get regular menstrual periods should consult a physician to determine the cause.
Causes of infertility in men
There are different causes of infertility in men. Some of the common causes of infertility in men are:
- The most important cause of infertility in men is less production of sperms. Low sperm count causes infertility.
- Another important cause is low motility of the sperms. Due to slow movement sperms do not reach the fallopian tubes and may lead to infertility.
- It is necessary to produce healthy sperms in large number for fertilization. When healthy sperms are not produced, it may cause infertility.
- Disease of the testis can also cause infertility in men. Disease such as recurrent infection, cancer, small size of the testis, premature ejaculation, undescended testis, any genetic abnormality, erectile dysfunctions, etc. can produce infertility in men.
- Other chronic diseases such as high blood pressure, chronic heart disease, diabetes, thyroid disorders can produce bad effects on other organs of the body.
- Men who take too many medications for different systemic problems may also suffer from infertility problems.