People may suffer from large number of mouth diseases and throat problems. Mouth and throat are the upper part of the airway and prone to recurrent infections. It is important to take proper care of the mouth to avoid mouth diseases. Throat problem such as tonsillitis is common in children. The most common mouth disease that may affect people of any age is mouth sores or mouth ulcers. Mouth sores or mouth ulcers occur due to inflammation caused by the bacteria that are normally present in mouth. Mouth sores may be very painful and can cause dryness and irritation of the mouth. Gum diseases, teeth cavities, abscesses and denture problems are also common mouth diseases. Throat problems are also common problems that may occur at any age. Sore throat, inflammation of the tonsils, cough, are common problems that may occur at any time due to bacterial or viral infection. There are different causes of mouth and throat problems. It is important to take the right remedies to prevent recurrent throat and mouth diseases.
Causes of mouth diseases
Mouth diseases may be caused by bacteria or fungal infection. The bacteria present in our mouth may grow along with other food particles left in our teeth and give rise to different oral problems.
Gingivitis is the inflammation of the gums. It is produced when the infection may spread from teeth to the deeper tissues.
Bad breath is produced due to unhealthy oral habits. Sometimes, excessive growth of bacteria can also lead to bad breath.
Cavities are common problem in children that may occur due to excessive eating of sweets. Cavities also occur because children do not brush their teeth properly.
Causes of throat problems
Throat problems may occur due to infection of the mouth. Recurrent oral infection may cause throat diseases such as tonsillitis. Bacterial or viral infection of mouth may extend further to the throat and give rise to throat problems.
Sore throat or pain in the throat is a common problem that may occur due to recurrent infection of the respiratory organs.
Symptoms of the oral diseases
Different oral diseases may have different symptoms. Some symptoms of oral diseases are:
- Pain in the mouth may occur due to severe ulcers in the mouth. It is very difficult to eat due to formation of severe ulcers.
- Child may complain of pain in the teeth while chewing due to cavities.
- Sometimes oral ulcers are filled with pus and it becomes difficult to open the mouth.
Symptoms of throat problems
- Pain in the throat is a common symptom in tonsillitis.
- Swallowing is very difficult.
- Eating food is also difficult due to inflammation of the throat.
Buy Khadiradi Vati (40 gm)
|1 Bottle, Reg. Shipping Free||$11.00||Free Shipping|
|2 Bottle, Reg. Shipping Free||$20.00||Free Shipping|
|5 Bottles + 1 Bottle Free , Reg. Shipping Free||$49.95||Free Shipping|
|2 Bottle , Trackable Shipping Free||$32.00||Free, Trackable|
|5 Bottle, Trackable Shipping Free||$49.90||Free, Trackable|
Natural remedies for tonsillitis
There are many natural remedies for the mouth diseases and throat problems. Khadiradi vati is one of the best natural remedies for tonsillitis. This remedy helps to prevent recurrent infection of the throat. It also helps to prevent mouth diseases by boosting up the immune system. Khadiradi vati is a natural remedy for throat problems.
It gives relief from pain and inflammation of the mouth. It prevents bacterial diseases of the mouth by boosting up immunity. It gives immediate relief from toothache and sore throat. This herbal remedy may be given to children for prevention of recurrent attacks of tonsillitis. Khadiradi vati is an herbal remedy for preventing tonsillitis in children. It is a safe and natural remedy for the treatment of oral and throat problems. This herbal remedy has been used traditionally for the treatment of inflammatory diseases of the mouth.
Home remedies for mouth diseases
One may take proper care of the mouth to prevent diseases. Home remedies are very useful in the treatment of mouth diseases. Some useful home remedies for mouth diseases are:
- Brush your teeth after every meal to prevent growth of bacteria. Children should be advised to brush their teeth at least two times in a day. Use soft brush to gently brush your teeth. Avoid brush with hard bristles as it may cause injury and enhance the inflammation.
- Use floss to clean the food embedded in between the teeth. It helps to prevent gum diseases.
- Visit your dentist regularly for check-up. Early detection of any inflammatory disease helps to prevent complications.
- Take some mustard oil and add a pinch of salt to it to prepare a mixture. One may use it to brush the teeth. It is an excellent home remedy for gum infection and for people suffering from pyorrhoea.
- Apply clove oil on the tooth in which you have pain or inflammation. Clove is an excellent home remedy for toothache and inflammation.
- Avoid chewing tobacco because it is the most common cause of mouth cancer.
- Avoid eating too warm or too cold foods as they may irritate your mouth and throat.
- Eat soft and soothing food if you have toothache. You may choose to eat curd, rice, ice-cream, milk shake, fruits, etc.
- Avoid eating hard foods such as popcorn. You can moisten the food before eating to make them soft and easy to swallow.
Home remedies for throat diseases
There are many useful home remedies that may be used for throat problems. Some effective and useful home remedies for throat diseases are:
- One can do hot water gargles by putting a pinch of salt in a glass of warm water. It gives relief from soreness.
- Boil a glass of water and put some basil leaves and ginger to it. Let it boil till the water reduces to half. Drink this water slowly to soothe the throat.
- Soak three to four almonds overnight. In the morning peel them and eat with a glass of hot milk. It is an excellent remedy for cough and sore throat. This home remedy also prevents recurrent infection of the tonsils.
- One should eat more fruits and vegetables to boost up the immunity. Fruits and vegetables prevent infective diseases.
- Boil one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in a glass of milk. Strain it and then drink to get relief from sore throat.