There are many herbal remedies for kidney stones. Herbal remedies help in the removal of kidneys naturally without producing any side effects. One can avoid surgery for kidney stones by taking this herbal remedy. Ashmarihar Ras is a wonderful herbal remedy for kidney stones treatment. This herbal remedy may be taken regularly to get rid of pain and other symptoms associated with kidney stones. This herbal remedy helps in the elimination of the kidney stones.
Benefits of Ashmarihar ras
It provides quick relief from the pain in the kidney region. It supports the normal functioning of the kidneys and help in the removal of kidney stones naturally.
It helps in the free flow of urine and prevents obstruction of the urinary tract.
Buy Ashmarihar Ras (50 gm)
|2 Bottles , Trackable Shipping Free||$32.00||Paid, Trackable|
|5 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$49.90||Free, Trackable|
|1 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$11.00||Free, Untrackable|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$20.00||Free, Untrackable|
|5 Bottles + 1 Bottle Free , Reg. Shipping Free||$49.95||Free, Untrackable|
Kidney stones are a common problem that may occur at any age. There are different causes of kidney stones. Most kidney stones are formed due to the accumulation of minerals such as calcium. Kidney stones may be of varying size. Stones may be present in the kidneys or any other part of the urinary tract. There is extreme pain while passing urine. There are different factors that play an important role in producing kidney stones. Lifestyle and diet plays an important role in producing kidney stones. Kidneys are the major organs that help in the removal of waste products from the body. When there is any obstruction due to the presence of kidney stones, it may cause accumulation of the minerals that aggravate the condition. Presence of kidney stones produces a lot of discomfort.
Causes of kidney stones
Different people may suffer from kidney stones due to different causes. Some of the common causes of kidney stones are given below:
When waste products are not flushed out from the body, it leads to the accumulation of the minerals and other substances that may produce kidney stones. People who drink less water may suffer from kidney stones. People living in hilly areas are more prone to suffer from kidney stones.
Some diseases such as crohn’s disease, thyroid disorders, diabetes, high blood pressure etc. can also lead to the formation of kidney stones.
Excessive intake of calcium may suffer from kidney stones. Accumulation of calcium may produce calcium stones in the kidneys. This is the most common type of stones that may occur and is most common in women.
Symptoms of kidney stones
Presence of kidney stones can be determined by the presence of particular symptoms. There are some common symptoms that are present in people suffering from kidney stones. Some of the main symptoms of kidney stones are given below:
- There is stitching pain in the kidney region. The pain extends from the back to the front. Patient may also feel pain while passing urine.
- Sometimes blood may be present in the urine due to damage caused to the lining of the kidneys or the urinary tract.
- Infection in the urine is a common problem in people suffering from kidney stones.
- There is obstruction to the passage of urine and it may occur in drops. There is no free flow of the urine.
- Burning may be present due to accumulation of minerals in the body.
- Swelling of feet may be present due to less urination.
- Fever may occur due to infection of the kidneys.
- There is a constant desire to pass urine.
Home remedies for kidney stones
Home remedies are very useful for the treatment of kidney stones. Home remedies are safe and may be taken regularly to get rid of kidney stones. Some useful and effective home remedies for the removal of kidney stones naturally are given below:
- Take four tablespoons of lemon juice and add an equal amount of olive oil. Drink this mixture everyday two, three times in a day followed by drinking of lots of water.
- Take a glass of warm water and add two tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar and one teaspoon of honey. Drink this mixture two or three times in a day to get rid of kidney stones.
- Drink a glass of pomegranate juice every day. This is a wonderful home remedy to get rid of any kinds of stones.
- Take a glass of water and put teaspoons of dried nettle leaf. Boil it for ten minutes and then strain. Drink this everyday for few weeks to get excellent results.
- Take one or two teaspoon of honey and mix with the same amount of basil leaf juice. Take this mixture daily to get rid of pain and other symptoms. It also helps to boost up the immune system.
- People suffering from kidney stones should eat watermelon everyday to flush out the kidney stones naturally.
- Take one cup of water and put two figs in it. Boil it for 10 minutes and drink this water every day in the morning.
- Drink one glass of tomato juice everyday in the morning. Add a pinch of black pepper and black salt in it. This is a wonderful home remedy to get rid of kidney stones.
Tips to prevent kidney stones
People suffering from kidney stones should take some precautions to prevent kidney stones. Some useful tips are given here that may help in reducing the formation and preventing reoccurrence of the kidney stones:
- People suffering from kidney stones should drink more water to flush out the minerals and other waste chemicals from the body. Drinking more water gives relief from pain.
- A well balanced diet is the most important thing to reduce the risk of kidney stones formation. One should eat proper diet to get rid of kidney stones.
- Avoid eating too much calcium supplements. One should consult a physician before taking any calcium supplement.
- One should do regular exercise to keep the optimum functioning of all the body organs.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes as it can aggravate the problem.