There are many herbal remedies for the treatment of white patches on skin. Herbal remedies are safe and natural and may be taken regularly to get rid of white patches. Herbal remedies help in boosting up the immune system and provides proper nutrients to the skin cells. Herbal remedies help to remove white patches on skin naturally. Natural remedies prevent the reoccurrence of the white patches and provide a long term treatment for the vitiligo. The herbal remedies found in this package are:
Divya kayakalp vati: It is a wonderful herbal remedy for any kind of skin problem. It provides nutrition to your skin and makes it to glow naturally. It is a wonderful herbal remedy for leucoderma. It increases the production of melanin and gives normal skin colour. It balances the secretion of hormones that provide colour to your skin.
Divya amrta/Gilloy sattva/Gulvel sattva: It is a unique herbal remedy for leucoderma cure. It is a wonderful vitiligo herbal treatment and helps to remove white patches on skin. It provides natural colour to the skin and helps it to glow naturally. It also enhances the melanin production to remove the white patches on your skin.
Divya sudha bavaci churna: It is a natural remedy for the treatment of white patches or leucoderma. It supplies nutrients to the skin cells and also helps in increasing the supply of blood to the skin cells.
Divya svitraghna lepa: It is the best remedy for the treatment for vitiligo. It is a natural remedy that nourishes your skin and removes the white patches from your skin. You can take this natural remedy regularly along with other herbal remedies to get rid of white patches.
Buy Package for Leucoderma
Leucoderma or white discolouration of the skin occurs at any age. Generally, there is no cause for it. Skin cells are called as melanocytes and melanocytes secrete a hormone that gives colour to skin. This hormone is called as melanin and when the production of melanin decreases it leads to the white discolouration of the skin. It may spread to the whole body. People suffering from this problem generally have a low self esteem as they feel bad about the discolouration of their skin. People try different remedies to get rid of their problem. There are large numbers of over the counter creams and lotions available in the market that claim to remove the white patches from the skin. Results may vary from person to person. Certain products may also produce side effects. Herbal remedies are absolutely safe and help in removing the main cause of the problem.
The most important symptom of leucoderma is white discoloration of the skin. There are some other symptoms that are present along with this main symptom. Other symptoms that are present in people suffering from vitiligo are:
- Premature greying of hair is an important symptom. People suffering from leucoderma also loses hair colour early in life.
- Some people may also have white hair on legs, arms, and beard.
- There is low immunity and people are susceptible to skin infections.
- Itching and redness of the affected parts may be present in some individuals.
- They have sensitive skin and any infection may produce severe complications.
- People suffering from vitiligo may have mood swings. Such people generally have anxiety and depression due to their look.
Generally, any known cause of leucoderma is not present. Still some risk factors that may enhance the chances of getting white patches are given below:
- People suffering from gastric complaint are more prone to suffer from this problem. This occurs due to weak immune system.
- Another important cause of leucoderma is deficiency of calcium. People suffering from thyroid disorders may also suffer from vitiligo.
- Other skin diseases can also give rise to this condition.
- Stress, worry and depression are also major causes of skin diseases. These conditions imbalance the hormones and can give rise of discolouration of the skin.
- Liver infection and presence of worms may also give rise to discolouration of the skin.
- Reduced supply of oxygen to the skin cells can also produce discolouration of the skin. This mainly occurs when people drink less water.
- Too many tattoos on the skin and stickers can also lead to this skin problem.
- Certain foods are believed to be the cause of leucoderma. It is a myth that people who eat fish are more prone to suffer from this problem.
- Lack of physical exercise and improper diet can also give rise to such skin conditions.
Home remedies for Leucoderma
There are many useful home remedies for leucoderma cure. Home remedies may be taken regularly to boost up the immune system and to remove the white patches from the skin. Some useful and effective home remedies are:
- Take one teaspoon of turmeric powder and add two teaspoons of mustard oil in it to make a paste. Put this paste on the white patches of skin and leave it for some time. Then wash it with cold water and do this for as long as the white patches do not go away from your skin.
- Take some walnuts and grind them to make powder. Add a little water to make paste. Put this on the skin or the white patches and leave it for 10-15 minutes and then wash with cold water.
- Grind radish seeds to make powder and add a little vinegar to make paste. Put this paste on the white patches and keep it till it gets dry. Wash it after sometime and see the results within a few days.
- Apply goose fruit juice on the affected patches of the skin everyday to get the normal colour of your skin.
- Mix red clay and ginger powder to make a paste. Apply it on the white parts of the skin and keep for half an hour. Wash with cold water to see the best results within a few days.
- Add half glass of alfalfa to half glass of cucumber juice and drink it every day to get rid of white discolouration of the skin.
- Grind dry pomegranate seeds to make powder. Eat one teaspoon of powder in the morning with a glass of water.