Leucorrhoea is a common problem in women of all ages. Even young girls also suffer from this problem at a certain point of their age. There are different causes for leucorrhoea in women. Herbal remedies are very useful for the treatment of leucorrhoea. Herbal remedies are safe and may be taken regularly to boost up the immune system. Herbal remedies also provide quick relief from white discharge in women. Package of herbal remedies consists of the best herbal leucorrhoea treatment. The herbal remedies that are available in this package include the following:
Pushyanug Churna: This is the most suitable remedy for leucorrhoea treatment. It helps in the natural treatment of white discharge from vagina. It boosts up the immune system and prevents excessive flow of white discharge from the vagina.
Stri Rasyana Vati: This is another herbal remedy that is suitable for weak women. Women suffering from white discharge from vagina may take this remedy. It is one of the best female tonics and helps to support the normal functioning of the female reproductive system.
Shilajit Rasyana: This is an effective herbal remedy for boosting up the energy. It nourishes the female’s reproductive organs and helps to regain the lost strength and energy. It is a useful remedy to prevent recurrent infections and also gives relief from white discharge from vagina.
Buy Package for Leucorrhoea
, Trackable Shipping Free
- Basantkusmakar Ras: This is one of the best remedy for leucorrhoea treatment. It is a natural herb that helps to boost up the immune system and also helps in balancing the female hormones. It reduces the flow of white discharge from vagina and also provides relief from itching and burning of the vagina. This wonderful herbal remedy supports the normal functioning of the female reproductive organs.
- Trivang Bhasm: It is a well known herbal ingredient that supports the reproductive organs in female for normal functioning. It is an excellent remedy to boost the immunity. It is a suitable remedy for weak women. It is indicated for all types of leucorrhoea. It also gives relief from backache.
- Abhrak Bhasm: This is a natural tonic for supporting the functioning of female reproductive organs. It is recommended for women who feel weak and tired due to loss of fluids from the body. It gives relief from backache and weak muscles and support normal structure and functioning. It also prevents recurrent infection of the female organs.
- Giloy Sat: This is general female tonic that increases the strength of the reproductive organs and provides relief from recurrent infections. It is indicated for all types of menstrual disorders. This natural herb helps to support the functioning of female organs and provide quick relief from backache and other symptoms associated with leucorrhoea.
- Mukta Pishti: This natural herb is used for boosting up general body energy. It provides nourishment to the female organs and helps to get rid of lost strength. It is a suitable natural remedy for leucorrhoea treatment. It is a safe remedy and can be used for a longer period of time. It does not produce any adverse effects and provides quick relief.
- Praval Pishti: This is an excellent female herbal remedy. It enhances the energy and helps to regulate the normal functioning of female reproductive organs. It is one of the best remedies for getting rid of white discharge from the vagina. It also helps to get rid of backache and weakness in the body.
- Godanti Bhasma: This is a wonderful natural remedy for the treatment of leucorrhoea in women. It is a natural remedy that supports the optimum functioning of all the female organs. It also provides nourishment to the female organs and gives relief from weakness. It helps in balancing the hormones to prevent the excessive white discharge from the vagina. It also prevents recurrent infections.
- Chandraprabha Vati: This is also a wonderful female remedy that helps to support the functioning of female reproductive organs. It is indicated for all types of female problems. It is the best remedy that provides quick relief from white discharge from the vagina. It is indicated for all types of white discharge that may occur due to different causes.
Dosage and mode of administration:
- Mix medicine No. 1 to 7 together and divide into 60 equal parts. Take one part in the morning and one in the evening daily before lunch and dinner with water or honey.
- Take one tablet of medicine no. 8,9 and 10 daily, two times in a day after lunch and dinner with Luke warm water.
- Take half spoon of medicine No. 11 before lunch and dinner with luke warm water.
- Eat one tablespoon of supari paak with a glass of milk two times in a day.
Leucorrhoea refers to white discharge in women. It is a common problem. Many women complain of excessive discharge of white milky substance from their vagina after the periods. This causes great weakens in legs and back. Generally, it is white in colour but it may become yellow if some infection is present in the genital tract of females. It is very important to start taking the right treatment for leucorrhoea or it may lead to other complications. Leucorrhoea creates an uneasy feeling. Leucorrhoea may occur due to physiological causes or pathological causes. When it is due to physiological causes, it is said to be a normal phenomenon. It occurs after the periods due to ovulation. Physiological leucorrhoea mainly occurs due to hormonal changes. It is mostly seen in young girls.
Pathological leucorrhoea may occur due to many causes. Bacterial infection is the most important cause of pathological leucorrhoea. It may also occur due to other reproductive problems.
Symptoms of Leucorrhoea
Leucorrhoea itself is a symptom. There are other important symptoms that may be present along with leucorrhoea. Other important symptoms are:
- If it occurs due to some infection, it may produce irritation and burning of the vagina
- Backache is the most common symptom of leucorrhoea
- There is weakness of the legs and women feel tired all the time
- Headache, irritability and depression are common in women suffering from leucorrhoea
- Pain may occur in vagina due to excessive irritation and burning of the vagina.
Home remedies for leucorrhoea
Home remedies are very useful for the treatment of leucorrhoea. Home remedies may be taken regularly to prevent leucorrhoea and to boost up the immune system. Some of the important home remedies for the treatment of leucorrhoea are:
- Take one ripe mango and make paste of its pulp. Women suffering from leucorrhoea may apply this paste on the vagina to avoid irritation and burning.
- Dip one banana in butter and consume it two times in a day. It helps to give relief from leucorrhoea.
- Add two teaspoons of fenugreek seeds in one litre of water and boil it for half an hour. Drink this two times in a day to get relief.
- Take half a cup of rice water and put one teaspoon of honey or sugar in it. Drink this two times in a day to boost up immunity and to get rid of leucorrhoea.
- Boil some neem leaves in water till it reduces to half of its original quantity. Use this water to clean the genital area after going to washroom. This helps in reducing bacterial action and prevents recurrent infections.
- Drink one glass of cranberry juice everyday to boost up the immune system. It is excellent remedy to treat leucorrhoea naturally.
- Soak one teaspoon of coriander seeds in a glass of water overnight. Drink this water empty stomach everyday first thing in the morning to get rid of white discharge from vagina.
Tips for preventing leucorrhoea
Women may also take some precautions to prevent leucorrhoea. It is important to make changes in lifestyle to stay healthy. Some useful tips are given here to prevent leucorrhoea naturally:
- Eat proper diet to boost up immunity and to provide proper vitamins and minerals to the body.
- Exercise helps to restore the normal functioning of the organs. Therefore, women should do some exercise to boost up immunity.
- Douching also helps in preventing leucorrhoea and irritation of the vagina. Wash genital area properly after every washroom.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and stop smoking cigarette. It may produce recurrent infections.
- Drink more water to remove the waste substances from the body. Water also cleans up the system and gives relief from burning and irritation of the genital area.
- Avoid taking too many prescription remedies as these may adversely affect the functioning of other body organs.