Blood is pushed through the blood vessels with a force which measures blood pressure. Heart is the main organ that regulates the flow of blood in our body. It sends blood to all parts of the body through the arteries. High blood pressure is a dangerous condition because your heart works under tremendous pressure. Heart has to use much force for sending blood to the all parts of the body when you have high blood pressure. It may lead to hardening of the arteries, or lead to heart failure in severe conditions. The normal reading of the blood pressure is 80/120. It means that that an adult should not have blood pressure either lowers than 80 or higher than 120. Anyone having blood pressure more than 120 for a continuous period of time should contact a doctor to get the right diagnosis and solution of the problem. It is very important to know the proper cause of the high blood pressure to get the right treatment. Sometimes high blood pressure can be easily treated by making some changes in the lifestyle and diet. There is no need of taking any medicines.
There are two types of high blood pressure. One is called as essential hypertension and other is called as secondary hypertension. Essential hypertension is one in which there is no known cause and secondary hypertension is one in which there is a known cause. Essential hypertension is known to occur due to some risk factors. High blood pressure is common in families and age, race, sex plays an important role. Essential hypertension may occur due to lifestyle and diet.
Causes of high blood pressure
The exact cause of hypertension is not known but some of the important causes of high blood pressure are:
- Smoking is an important cause of high blood pressure. Men and women who smoke continuously may suffer from hypertension at some point of life.
- Obesity poses a great risk of developing high blood pressure and other diseases of the heart.
- People who live a sedentary life and do not perform any exercise may suffer from high blood pressure.
- Excessive intake of salt in the diet could also be the reason of high blood pressure.
- Too much mental or physical stress can also cause high blood pressure.
- Advancing age and too much consumption of alcohol can also cause hypertension.
- People having family history of heart disease or high blood pressure are also prone to suffer from hypertension.
- Diseases such as adrenal insufficiency, thyroid diseases, and kidney disorders can also pose a threat to high blood pressure.
- Lack of sleep can also cause high blood pressure in some individuals.
Symptoms of high blood pressure
People suffering from high blood pressure may present with some symptoms. Many people do not feel anything while having high blood pressure. Some of the common symptoms of high blood pressure are:
- There is heaviness in the head with vertigo.
- Headache with pain in the eyes.
- Nausea, vomiting may be present.
- Redness of the eyes.
- Pain in the chest.
- There is numbness of the extremities.
- Coldness of the feet may be present.
- Cold sweat is present on forehead and all over the body.
Buy Package for High Blood Pressure
Package of herbal remedies for high blood pressure
If you want to know that how to lower high blood pressure naturally, than It is best to take natural remedies for high blood pressure. Natural remedies are safe and do not produce any side effects. Many people suffering from high blood pressure wants to find out how to lower high blood pressure. There are different options and medications available for reducing or lowering high blood pressure. Conventional remedies may produce many side effects; therefore one should use natural remedies for high blood pressure. This package is a combination of blood pressure herbal remedies. Different herbal remedies found in this package are safe and produce no side effects. Blood pressure herbal remedies found in this package give immediate relief from high blood pressure. This package of natural remedies for high blood pressure consists of the following blood pressure herbal remedies:
Diva Mukta Vati: This is an excellent herbal remedy for high blood pressure. It helps in reducing high blood pressure easily and naturally. This remedy does not produce any side effect. It helps in increasing the blood supply to all parts of the body naturally and reduces the flow of blood in the arteries. It supplies essential nutrients to the heart muscles and help heart to function normally. mukta vati is a wonderful herbal remedy for hypertension and other diseases of the heart.
Punarnavadi Mandur: This is also a wonderful herbal remedy for hypertension. People who want to get herbal treatment for high blood pressure should take this herbal remedy to get quick relief from symptoms of high blood pressure. People suffering from high blood pressure may take this natural remedy to maintain normal blood pressure without getting any side effects.
Home remedies for high blood pressure
People who are prone to hypertension may take some precautions to prevent high blood pressure. Some useful tips for maintaining normal blood pressure are:
- One should reduce salt in the diet as it is the main cause of high blood pressure.
- People who are living sedentary life should include some exercise in their life. It is important to either perform light exercise or yoga to reduce high blood pressure.
- Alcohol and smoking should be avoided to reduce high blood pressure.
- Proper sleep is necessary for maintaining normal blood pressure.
- People under stress should perform meditation to reduce stress and maintain normal blood pressure.
- Garlic is an important home remedy for reducing high blood pressure. People suffering from hypertension should eat two cloves of garlic early in the morning with water.
- Watermelon is also a good home remedy for high blood pressure. People suffering from high blood pressure should eat watermelon to reduce high blood pressure.
- People having high blood pressure should drink more water and juices to reduce blood pressure.
- Amla is also a useful home remedy for high blood pressure. Take one tea spoon of amla powder early in the morning with water to maintain normal blood pressure.