Patanjali Compounded Asafoetida is a wonderful herbal remedy for digestive problems. It helps to give quick relief from gas in stomach. It is made up of Asafoetida which is believed to be a traditional remedy for digestive problems. Asafoetida gives immediate relief from gas in stomach and helps to improve the functioning of the digestive system. If you are looking for natural digestive help, you should try Patanjali compounded Asafoetida to get immediate relief from gas in stomach. It is a wonderful remedy for digestive problems. It mainly consists of Asafoetida but other natural herbs are present in this natural remedy. All the natural ingredients in this remedy helps to fight against the stomach problems naturally. It improves the functioning of the digestive system and gives immediate relief from gas in the stomach. It is also a wonderful remedy that helps to increase appetite. The natural remedies in this product help in proper absorption of the food. People suffering from gas in the stomach may take this herbal remedy on a regular basis to get immediate relief from gas. It also gives quick relief from pain in the stomach. It is a wonderful digestive help and may be taken regularly to get relief from pain and gas in the stomach.
Buy Patanjali Compounded Asafoetida ( Bandhani Hing) – 10 gm
|1 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$11.00||Free Shipping|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$20.00||Free Shipping|
|5 Bottles + 1 Bottles Free , Reg. Shipping Free||$49.95||Free Shipping|
|2 Bottles , Trackable Shipping Free||$29.00||Free, Trackable|
|5 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$49.90||Free, Trackable|
Benefits of Patanjali Compounded Asafoetida
Patanjali Compounded Asafoetida is a wonderful treatment for digestive problems. The natural herbs in this product act on the digestive organs and gives immediate relief from digestive disorders.
- It is a wonderful herbal remedy for the treatment of constipation. It gives immediate relief from stomach gas. It also relieves pain in the stomach due to accumulation of gas.
- Many people suffer from loss of appetite due to digestive problems. It is a natural remedy that helps to improve appetite.
- It acts on the digestive organs and helps the stomach to release digestive juices for proper absorption of the food. It may be taken every day to improve the functioning of the digestive organs.
- It is a wonderful remedy for people who suffer from digestive health problems such as irritable bowel syndrome, crohn’s disease, flatulence, etc. This is an herbal solution for all kinds of digestive problems.
- It supplies proper nutrition to the digestive organs for optimum functioning. It may be taken on a regular basis to get immediate relief from stomach problems.
- It stimulates the pancreas and other digestive organs to secrete digestive juices for proper absorption of the food. It helps in proper assimilation of the food.
Digestive health problems
People suffer from different digestive health problems. Some digestive problems may produce chronic issues. Some stomach problems may produce chronic complications. It is important to consult a physician to get rid of stomach problems. Different types of remedies are available for the treatment of stomach problems. Herbal remedies are safe for the treatment of stomach problems. One should search for natural remedies to get a permanent solution.
Causes of stomach problems
Stomach problems may be produced due to different causes in different individuals. It is important to determine the cause of the stomach problem to get an immediate treatment. Some of the common causes of stomach problems are:
Improper diet: The main cause of digestive problem is improper diet. People who eat fatty diet or junk food may suffer from frequent digestive problems. Processed foods contain harmful chemicals that may harm the lining of the stomach and may produce digestive problems.
Lack of exercise: Another important cause of digestive problem is lack of exercise. People who live a sedentary life may suffer from digestive issues. Mild exercise helps in proper digestion of the food.
Medications: People who eat excessive prescription medications may suffer from digestive problems. Prescription medicines and conventional remedies produce side effects on digestive organs.
Stress is also an important cause of digestive problems. People who remain under mental stress may suffer from frequent attacks of gas in the stomach.
Home remedies for digestive problems
Home remedies are very useful for the treatment of stomach problems. Home remedies are natural and provide safe treatment for the digestive problems. Some important home remedies for stomach problems are:
- Take a glass of hot water and add a pinch of black salt and one teaspoon of lemon juice. Drink it every day in the morning. It helps to improve appetite and also gives relief from flatulence in the stomach.
- Ginger is also a useful remedy for stomach problems. Prepare a decoction by boiling a few pieces of ginger in a cup of water. Strain the water and drink it half an hour before eating food. It prevents the formation of gas in the stomach.
- Garlic is also a wonderful remedy for stomach problems. Eat one clove of raw garlic with a glass of hot water in the morning to improve the functioning of the digestive organs.
- Aniseeds are also very useful for the treatment of gas in the stomach. Eat some aniseeds after eating meals. It gives relief from gas immediately.
- Eat more citrus fruits to get rid of digestive problems. Citrus fruits such as amla, orange, and lemon are useful in getting rid of digestive problems.
General precautions to prevent stomach problems
One may also take certain precautions to prevent stomach problems. Some useful tips to prevent stomach problems are:
- People suffering from digestive problems should avoid drinking too much tea and coffee. Tea and coffee may cause digestive problems such as gastric ulcers.
- One should drink more water to flush out the harmful chemical substances from the body. Water neutralizes the gastric juices and helps in proper digestion and absorption of the food.
- One should mild exercise or yoga to get rid of digestive problems. Exercise helps to stimulate the functioning of digestive organs. One should meditation to get rid of mental stress.
- Avoid taking too much alcohol and avoid cigarette smoking. Regular alcohol drinking and cigarette smoking damages the lining of the stomach and may produce recurrent digestive problems.
- Avoid taking over the counter medicines for different health problems. Consult your physician before taking any kind of prescription medications.