Patanjali Herbal mehandi is a natural herbal mehandi that gives natural colour to your hair. People use different types of hair colour that consists of harsh chemicals. Hair colours produce many side effects as they contain harmful chemicals substances. People avoid using hair colour that contains harsh chemicals. They always remain in search for a natural and herbal hair colour. Patanjali Herbal Mehandi is absolutely natural and it consists of the extracts of natural mehandi that gives natural black hair color. It provides natural hair coloring without producing any side effects. You can use this herbal hair colour regularly to get a natural black colour of your hair. It makes your hair smooth and shiny. You can get natural black hair by using this herbal hair color. Patanjali Herbal mehandi is made up of all natural ingredients that not only provides natural black hair color but also makes your hair smooth and shiny. This natural hair color conditions your hair and your hair becomes strong. It also helps to remove dandruff from hair and increases the moisture content of your scalp. This natural hair colour does not fade away from your hair quickly as it provides natural colour to your hair. It gives long lasting results and you do not have to apply this hair colour frequently to make your hair black.
Buy Patanjali Herbal Mehandi
|1 Pack, Reg. Shipping Free||$12.00||Shipping Free|
|2 Pack, Reg. Shipping Free||$22.00||Shipping Free|
|2 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$32.00||Free|
|5 Pack+1 Pack Free, Trackable Shipping Free||$$54.90||Shipping Free|
Patanjali Herbal mehandi is useful for hair coloring as it is made up of natural ingredients and provide natural colour to your hair:
- You can apply it once to get long lasting results. There is no need to colour your hair repeatedly after using Patanjali herbal mehandi.
- It not only gives colour to your hair but also helps in nourishing the roots of hair to make them strong.
- It gives a natural shine to your hair and your hair look shiny and beautiful. It also helps in the natural growth of hair.
- It provides moisture to your scalp and prevents hair fall and dandruff. The natural mehandi in this product acts as a conditioner for your hair.
- You can make your hair look health and beautiful by applying this Patanjali herbal mehandi. It helps to prevent all hair problems naturally and without producing any side effects.
- Many hair colours that contain chemicals because itching or the scalp, but this herbal mehandi does not produce any itching or harmful effects on your scalp.
- It is a natural and herbal hair colour that makes your hair natural black. You can get back natural colour of your hair by the application of this hair colour. It does not contain ammonia that is present in other hair colour products.
Grey hair is the most tormenting hair problem especially for women, people all over the world start getting grey hair due to modern life style. This indicates premature ageing. Grey hair occurs due to the absence of an important hormone known as melanin. Melanin is responsible for giving colour to skin and hair. The amount of melanin starts decreasing with age but now young people also suffer from the deficiency of this hormone. There are many other factors that are also responsible for premature grey hair. Genetic factors, environmental pollutants, use of harsh chemicals, etc are some other causes of premature greying of hair. Most hair colours available in the market contain ammonia that produces severe damage to your hair. Therefore it is recommended to avoid use of harsh hair colour. One should either use herbal hair colour such as Patanjali herbal mehandi or home remedies to colour hair naturally.
Home remedies for hair coloring
There are many useful home remedies that also help in natural hair coloring. Home remedies are not only effective but also reduces the cost of hair colouring. Some useful home remedies for coloring your hair at home are:
- Make fresh paste of henna leaves and two table spoon of gooseberry powder. Also add one table spoon of coffee powder. Add little water to make uniform paste. Apply it on your hair and keep it for at least two hours to bring a natural colour to your hair. This also nourishes your hair and makes them shiny and smooth.
- Boil some tea leaves and allow it to cool. Strain tea water and apply it on hair and keep it for one or two hours. Wash with milk shampoo and cold water to get natural hair colour.
- Boil some curry leaves in coconut oil and allow it to cool. Strain the mixture and massage your hair slowly using fingers. Keep it for half an hour and wash with cold water and mild shampoo to get quick results.
- A diet rich in vitamins and minerals prevent early greying of hair. Add sufficient and proper amounts of food to get the required amount of vitamin E and vitamin B in your diet to prevent premature greying of hair.
- Lot of toxins get accumulated in your body. These toxins can also produce premature greying of hair. Therefore, it is important to remove toxins from your body. Drink lots of water to remove toxins from your body in a natural way.
- Take some coconut oil and add two teaspoons of amla powder and two teaspoons of fenugreek powder. Heat the oil in a pan and allow it to cool. Apply the mixture on your hair regularly to prvent premature greying of hair and to get natural black colour of your hair.
- Peel off four to five potatoes and put peels in a cup containing water. Keep the water for boiling. Let it simmer for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes allow it to cool. After the liquid cools down, strain it and add few drops of sandalwood oil. Apply it on your hair after washing with a mild shampoo. Apply this mixture regularly to get natural black hair.