Piles refer to the inflamed or engorged veins. These are masses of tissues that clump together in the anal region. These masses are full of tissue, blood vessels and elastic fibres. When these tissues or masses become too big and inflamed, a person is said to suffer from a problem called as piles or hemorrhoids. Piles can be internal or external. Internal piles mean inside the anus and external piles mean outside the anus. Internal piles are more common. People suffering from piles may experience a lot of discomfort.
Causes of piles
The blood vessels present around the anus are very sensitive and stretch a lot under pressure. Due to extreme stretching these may swell or bulge out. Hemorrhoids mainly occur when there is an increased pressure in the lower side of rectum. Some of the possible causes of increased pressure in the rectum are:
- Chronic constipation: People suffering from chronic constipation have to stretch a lot and this increases pressure on the rectum. Chronic constipation is one of the most common causes of hemorrhoids.
- Chronic diarrhea: People experiencing chronic diarrhea can also suffer from the symptoms of piles.
- Heavy weight lifters: People who are heavy weight lifters often experience piles. While lifting heavy weights, there is a lot of stretching of rectal muscles that causes increased pressure on the veins.
- Pregnancy: It is the most common cause of piles in women. During pregnancy, there is an increased pressure to enlarged uterus and this can produce piles.
- Many people strain a lot while passing stool. This can cause inflammation of veins.
- In some people, piles may occur due to family tendency. Genes also play a role in producing piles.
Piles are not serious in most of the cases and piles symptoms may go away on their own. The most common symptoms experienced by people suffering from piles are:
- A hard lump is present around the anus. It may be painful and produces discomfort on sitting for a long time.
- There is feeling of fullness of the rectum after regular bowel movements.
- There may be passage of bright red blood after passing a bowel movement.
- Itching and redness may be present around the anus.
- Pain and soreness may occur while passing stool.
Treatment for piles
Piles can be treated by making some changes in the lifestyle. Some useful lifestyle changes that may be suggested by your doctor are:
- Diet: Add more fibres to your diet. A fibre rich diet helps to reduce the symptoms of piles by making your stool regular and soft. Eat more fruits and vegetables to add more fibre.
- Drink more water as it helps to increases the bulk of stool. Avoid drinking too much caffeine containing drinks.
- Piles are more common in obese individuals. Therefore, people who are overweight should do regular exercise in order to reduce their body weight.
- Avoid too much straining while passing stool. Avoid taking artificial laxatives.
- Regular exercise also helps in getting rid of constipation. Regular exercise increases the strength of muscles and tissues and gives relief from the symptoms of piles.
Herbal remedy for Piles
Divya Arshkalp vati is a wonderful herbal remedy for piles. It is an excellent combination of natural herbs that helps to regulate the normal functioning of rectum and anus. It consists of natural herbs that supply nutrition to the tissues of the rectum and anus. It works by giving relief from constipation. This herbal remedy is a natural cure for piles. It gives a permanent solution to the problem and does not produce any side effects. It may be taken regularly to avoid the recurrence of piles symptoms. It is an excellent remedy that helps to increase the strength of the muscles and tissues surrounding the anal region. It is a suitable remedy for people of all ages who suffer from piles. It is a natural treatment and can help you to avoid the pain of knife for removal of piles. It helps to make your bowel movements regular and you can live a normal life. It makes your stools soft. Thus, you can use this herbal remedy regularly to prevent the symptoms of piles and get rid of it naturally.
Buy Divya Arshkalp Vati (40 gms)
|1 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$11.00||Free, Untrackable|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$20.00||Free, Untrackable|
|5 Bottles + 1 Bottle Free , Reg. Shipping Free||$49.95||Free, Untrackable|
|2 Bottle , Trackable Shipping Free||$32.00||Paid, Trackable|
|5 Bottle, Trackable Shipping Free||$49.90||Free, Trackable|