There are different glands in human body that perform different functions. Thyroid is an important gland present in the neck region. This gland produces different hormones to regulate the functioning of the body. Disorders of the thyroid are also called as glandular disorder. Thyroid hormones are needed by different parts of the body to function properly. It helps to maintain the body temperature. When there is increased production of the thyroid hormones, it means the gland becomes over active and may cause several problems. If there is reduced production of the thyroid hormones it means that the gland is underactive which is also not good for body. Thyroid hormones regulate the metabolic processes in the body. Any glandular disorder may be managed properly if diagnosed early.
Causes of Thyroid disorders
Thyroid disorders may occur due to overproduction or less production of the thyroid hormones. Some common causes of thyroid disorders are:
In Grave’s disease, there is over production of the thyroid gland and there is pain and swelling in the neck.
Thyroid gland may increase in size and may cause abnormal production of the thyroid hormones thus disturbing the body balance.
Thyroid gland may get inflamed and there is either decreased production or overproduction of the hormones.
Hyperthyroidism may result due to an autoimmune disorder called as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis. Decreased production may also occur due to removal of a part of the thyroid gland due to some infection.
People who are exposed to increased amount of iodine may also suffer from thyroid disorder and there is a risk of developing hypothyroidism.
Signs and symptoms of Hyperthyroidism (Overactive thyroid)
Diagnosis is done by knowing the signs and symptoms and through blood tests. Some important signs and symptoms of over active thyroid are given here:
- You may have increased sweating, skin becomes red and itchy.
- Bowel movements increase and occur more than usual.
- You may have nervousness, weakness and tiredness.
- You may have problems in breathing; your heart beat increases and become faster.
- You may lose weight even when you are eating normal diet.
- There is thinning of hair
- There is enlargement of the gland known as goitre
Signs and symptoms of Hypothyroidism (Underactive thyroid)
There are many other conditions that may have similar symptoms as that of underactive thyroid. Common symptoms of underactive thyroid are discussed below that may help you to distinguish between hypothyroidism and other similar conditions:
- There may be unusual weight gain
- You may become sensitive to cold
- You may feel weakness and body aches
- Your skin becomes dry and scaly
- Mind and body becomes slow in action
- Women have irregular periods
- Facial expressions become dull and face becomes puffy
- Heart rate becomes slow
Buy Kachanar Guggulu (40 gm)
|1 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$11.00||Free Shipping|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$20.00||Free Shipping|
|5 Bottles + 1 Bottles Free , Reg. Shipping Free||$49.95||Free Shipping|
|2 Bottles , Trackable Shipping Free||$32.00||Free, Trackable|
|5 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$49.90||Free, Trackable|
Thyroid natural cure
Natural remedies help to resolve your health problems in the simplest manner. Natural remedies including Ayurvedic herbs aim to address the root causes of thyroid disorders holistically rather than supplying you with remedies that will give temporary or partial relief from symptoms. If you are looking to achieve long term solution for your health problems then you should select natural treatment to get the best results. Any medical problem that is not caused by a pathogen may be related to genetics. People who have a history of thyroid dysfunction in family are more likely to experience thyroid problems. Thyroid problems can be severe but natural remedies effectively help to normalize thyroid function so that one may get back to normal and healthy life. Even dietary changes can also help in treating abnormal thyroid hormone levels. Exercise and meditation also plays an important role in correcting the imbalances.
Divya Kanchanar guggul is an excellent remedy for glandular disorder. It is one of the best thyroid herbal remedies that help in the treatment of thyroid disorders. This herbal remedy is a thyroid natural cure. It helps the thyroid gland to function normally. It stimulates the thyroid gland to produce the hormones in required amount. It regulates the functioning of the thyroid gland. It nourishes the tissues of the thyroid gland and reduces the swelling and pain. Divya Kanchanar guggul is a thyroid natural cure and excellent thyroid herbal remedies that regulate the functioning of the thyroid gland naturally. This helps in balancing the thyroid hormones and prevents the imbalance.
Home remedies for thyroid disorders
There are many home remedies that may be used for the treatment of thyroid disorders. Home remedies may also help in regulating the functioning of the thyroid gland naturally. One may control the imbalance by taking home remedies regularly. Some useful home remedies for the treatment and prevention of thyroid disorders are:
- Flaxseed is an important home remedy for normal functioning of the thyroid gland. Flaxseed is common in essential omega 3 fatty acids. People suffering from hypothyroidism should take flax seed regularly to regulate the functioning of thyroid gland. Take one tea spoon of flaxseed powder with water regularly to balance the thyroid hormones.
- Ginger is also an important home remedy for thyroid functioning. Ginger is rich in zinc, potassium and magnesium. Ginger is a good herbal remedy as it has anti-inflammatory properties. Ginger may be used in various ways to treat thyroid disorders. Drink ginger tea or consume it in the dried form to treat hypothyroidism.
- Coconut oil is a good remedy for the treatment of thyroid disorders. Coconut oil may be used as a cooking oil to maintain the normal functioning of the thyroid gland. Take a glass of milk and add two tea spoon of coconut oil and drink it every day to regulate the thyroid gland functioning.
- Exposure to sun is also a good remedy for regulating the functioning of thyroid gland. Expose your body to sun for 10-15 minutes every day to get vitamin D which helps in metabolism of calcium and helps to maintain healthy immune system.
- Good exercise and yoga asana may also help in regulating the functions of the thyroid gland.
- Iodine rich foods also help in regulating and normalizing the functioning of the thyroid gland.