Ulcerative colitis is a disease that affects the intestines. There is inflammation of the colon and rectum. The main cause of ulcerative colitis may be recurrent infections. Bacteria or virus is the most important cause of ulcerative colitis. It may result due to infection in other parts of the body. It is a chronic disease. It occurs during the young age. There are small ulcers present in the colon or rectum. Symptoms of ulcerative colitis may aggravate after eating spicy food. It is very important to learn about ulcerative colitis to prevent flare ups. People suffering from ulcerative colitis can manage their symptoms effectively by knowing the disease properly. It is the inflammation of the lining. Small ulcers secrete pus, which may cause discomfort. It is believed to occur due to weak immune system. The proteins that protect you from infections become foreign substances for your body and cause inflammation. Some people confuse between crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. The difference between the two diseases is that crohn’s disease affects any part of the gastrointestinal tract but ulcerative colitis only affects the lining of the colon.
Causes of ulcerative colitis
The real cause of ulcerative colitis is not known. Immune system is found to be responsible for producing ulcerative colitis. There are certain other factors that may aggravate the condition.
- Stress is a common factor that aggravates the symptoms of ulcerative colitis. It may occur at any age but most often it is seen in people with ages between 15-30 years.
- People having a family history of ulcerative colitis are prone to suffer. It may occur in individuals of the same family.
- Environmental factors may also cause ulcerative colitis. People who are eating fried and spicy food and suffer from recurrent inflammations are prone to suffer from ulcerative colitis.
Buy Package for Ulcerative Colitis
|1 Pack||$67||Free, Trackable|
Ulcerative colitis Symptoms
Symptoms of ulcerative colitis begin slowly and progress. The symptoms may vary in severity in different individuals. Many people suffer from mild symptoms of ulcerative colitis. Some people suffer from severe symptoms of ulcerative colitis. Some common ulcerative colitis symptoms are:
- Abdominal pain is the most common symptom that occurs in the people suffering from ulcerative colitis.
- There is gurgling sound in the abdomen.
- Stools may be bloody and may also contain pus due to inflammation of the colon.
- Diarrhoea is the common symptom of ulcerative colitis.
- Fever may be present due to infection of the colon.
- Due to excessive passage of watery stools people may lose weight.
Ulcerative colitis natural treatment
Herbal remedies for ulcerative colitis help in the natural treatment. Package for ulcerative colitis consists of herbal remedies for ulcerative colitis. This is an ulcerative colitis natural treatment because all the herbal remedies in this package are natural. The remedies found in this package are safe and provide quick relief from the ulcerative colitis symptoms. The package for ulcerative colitis consists of the following herbal remedies for ulcerative colitis:
Divya Mukta Pishti: This is an excellent remedy for the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders. It is a natural remedy that helps to boost up the immune system and prevent recurrent attacks of infection. It gives quick relief from abdominal pain and diarrhoea. This natural treatment for ulcerative colitis provides nutrition to the colon and help in quick healing.
Divya Shankh Bhasm: This is also a wonderful herbal remedy for ulcerative colitis. People suffering from ulcerative colitis should take this herbal remedy in combination with other herbal remedies for ulcerative colitis. It helps in preventing recurrent inflammation of the gastric cells and gives relief from pain and diarrhoea.
Divya Kapardaka Bhasm: This helps to control ulcerative colitis symptoms naturally without producing any negative effects on other parts of the body. It is ulcerative colitis natural treatment. It is traditionally believed to be one of the best herbal remedies for ulcerative colitis. This remedy may be taken regularly to prevent recurrent attacks of gastrointestinal infection.
Divya Mukta-Shukti Bhasma: This herbal remedy provides relief from all the symptoms of ulcerative colitis. It boosts up the immune system to prevent bacterial and viral infections. It also nurtures the cells of colon and rectum to prevent inflammation. It brings down the fever and other symptoms of inflammation quickly. It is a natural tonic for human body.
Divya Udaramrita Vati: This is known to be an excellent remedy for the treatment of gastrointestinal inflammation. It may be taken regularly to get rid of recurrent attacks of inflammation. It prevents flare ups by boosting the immune system. This herbal remedy works on the gastro intestinal system of the body to enable proper functioning of all the parts.
Divya Sarvkalp Kwath: This herbal remedy is useful for people who are prone to suffer from gastro intestinal infections. It is a natural energy booster and provides nourishment to the cells of the colon and rectum. People who do not want to take conventional treatment for ulcerative colitis should start taking this herbal remedy along with other remedies to get quick relief from pain and diarrhoea.
Home remedies for ulcerative colitis
Home remedies provide quick relief from the symptoms of ulcerative colitis. Home remedies are safe and may be taken any time to prevent the flare ups of ulcerative colitis. Some useful home remedies are:
- People suffering from ulcerative colitis should limit the intake of dairy products. It will reduce the episodes of diarrhoea and also gives relief from pain and flatulence in the stomach.
- One should consume high fibre diet to get rid from diarrhoea.
- Avoid eating foods that may cause flatulence and pain in abdomen such as broccoli, cabbage, etc.
- Drink lots of fluids that help to remove chemicals from the body.
- Avoid any kind of mental stress because stress is the common triggering factor and it aggravates the symptoms of ulcerative colitis and can make the condition worse.
- Exercise is important for keeping fit and healthy. One should do milk exercise and also do meditation to get relief from stress.